Airline Mogul Forum

[FIXED]my fault, sorry

zvezdaman

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: October 11, 2007, 08:47:12 pm
yo guys. sorry i was being dumb. so we started out with only 500 grand, but i accidently bought 2 gates to places i coulnd fly to. now i dont have money to fly anywhere. can i be reset or something?
b]Aviosvet Interkontinental[/b]
Proud member of the Worldair Alliance
ID: 1901

Visit the Worldair Alliance's Forums: http://worldair.freeforums.org/index.php

zvezdaman

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 08:50:19 pm
my id is 1901
b]Aviosvet Interkontinental[/b]
Proud member of the Worldair Alliance
ID: 1901

Visit the Worldair Alliance's Forums: http://worldair.freeforums.org/index.php

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 08:51:17 pm
there will be a mini reset in a few hours when me and stephen are relatively confident we've killed all the bugs that fell out in the past few hours.

i'll make sure to set everyone to choose any continent again (which includes reseting aircraft/hours/gates/cash)
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

icanfly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 10:00:09 pm
So it is good time to rest before restart, just test bugs is meaningless, another thing I would like to say is why Dry Run Testing withOUT DOP increase, not a true situation seems testing nothing
img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc312/cetus1010/icanflyasisa.gif[/img]

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
  • Play to win, not imitate.
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 10:10:29 pm
Quote from: "icanfly"
So it is good time to rest before restart, just test bugs is meaningless, another thing I would like to say is why Dry Run Testing withOUT DOP increase, not a true situation seems testing nothing

There is a 24 hour period where you basically establish your routes. That means your DOP won't add cash to your airline. This is to allow everyone (from around the world) time to log in, establish a base, and create routes before the "clock" starts and your DOP becomes active. This is to help provide everyone equal footing so that the people who may be awake at the restart don't have a few hours (and a few hundred thousand/million euro advantage over those in more inconvenient time zones).

Planet Express Airways
Member of the FT Alliance
ID: 3446

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.
If you do not wish for either, then feel free to ignore.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 11:03:51 pm
Quote from: "icanfly"

That was not a dry run test. We have spent hours after hours in the test server testing things out. However, not everything could be tested out and some loopholes were not tested (we were not imaginative / evil enough apparently). The first reset was meant as a real start, with 24 hours allowance for everyone to set-up their airlines before the game start, so that all players would be on the same playing field. However, due to unforeseeable circumstances (well... foreseeable for some), there were way too many bugs. As a result, the admins have opted for another reset with most (although Stephen and Will would like to say all) of the bugs fixed.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk