Airline Mogul Forum

Couple of bugs...

KapShtriQi

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: September 14, 2007, 12:57:52 am
1. Rented and returned a gate at ILM but that airport still shows in my "arriving" list. I now have no gates at ILM and the airport itself doesn't show in the gate list.

2. Have 2 gates at BMA, due to alliance. However I no longer can start flights from there. I can end them there though... and that airport does not show in the "Departure" list of airports.

ID 3524

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 01:30:43 am
regarding 1: i missed that in a different pass.

We theorized a way people were likely avoiding the flagged gate system, so we corrected it.  I need to hide 0 gate entries in create_route -notes down, to fix within a few days-.

Regarding 2: An alliance member may have closed their base at that airport.  That or the alliance route maximum has been reached, thereby pulling it from the drop down menu.  in either case, yes. you can land routes there, but you cannot take off from there and it is not a bug.  If the alliance member has a base there, and the limit has definitely not been reached (harder to confirm at present from your end), then there is a problem.. Check the two things first though if you can, then if there's still a problem, i'll need alliance id # and problematic airport id #.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk