thanks guys
ordillera Airlines, your gate to the South Pacific

ID2322...

Excuse me for my poor english :)

Treze

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 12:00:03 pm
I, Lantau Airways swear to only fly Round-Trips.

I, Lantau Airways swear to never fly 0.5 frequencies on flights shorter than 5,000 nm or 12 hours journey.

Add one more,

I, Lantau Airways never employ David Copperfield but pilots  :roll:
orza Turin !

starbucks95905

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 09:51:42 pm
I'm not going to be using 0.5 frequencies. I will probably use different aircraft for every route.
img]http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6918/ez21oj5.jpg[/img]

Daniel Doorgakant

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 10:35:01 pm
Use 0.5 if you need to realisticly, But just dont abuse it by putting 2 0.5 flights on the same route.

Abuse it and you will be found out.
Daniel Doorgakant
Airline Mogul Administrator

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: September 04, 2007, 11:12:14 pm
Quote from: "Daniel Doorgakant"

[EDIT: Daniel Doorgakant. Dont use my word  8) ] Agreed. :P

*edit: lol @ Daniel*
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: September 05, 2007, 08:05:38 am
I, OrangeAir, hereby announce I never created, and never will create, more than one 0.5 route per plane, and will always play this game within the bounds of reality.

Max2147

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: September 05, 2007, 01:16:06 pm
I do my best to keep my flights realistic.  Only one 0.5 frequency flight per aircraft for me.

It's sad to see that the two richest airlines in the game have almost all 0.5 frequency flights.
lying Badger Airlines

Armygrognard

Reply #22 on: September 05, 2007, 07:37:53 pm
Zombie Tradewinds, the newest airline servicing the southwest also pledges not to use .5 routes.  Now I need to go and relook that 1.5 I have.

Darnit.  I'm going to relook a route I just set-up.  I wanted to go long-range so I leased a big 'un and set a route to Rio from San Antone.  The max frequency is .5.  I'm going to research my options and see what I can do differently to fix that.  So for now, I have one plane in my airlines doing a .5, and I've gone back on my word (with the above explanation).

My apologies.

Well, I closed Rio. I would lose money on that anyway.  I reassigned the aircraft to 3 other routes, unfortunately one being a .5.  With those three, I am barely breaking even on the lease, so after a month or two I will probably quit the lease.  I don't think I am up-to-snuff yet on the intricacies of running long-range routes.  I hope to get smarter before the re-set.  Thatnks for your patience with the noob.

Air Klymaxia

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: September 08, 2007, 03:03:14 pm
Use 0.5 if you need to realisticly, But just dont abuse it by putting 2 0.5 flights on the same route.

So what about the guy who has one 0.5 flight going into a destination, but that's all he offers on all of his gates.

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: September 08, 2007, 03:04:51 pm
Quote from: "Air Klymaxia"

So what about the guy who has one 0.5 flight going into a destination, but that's all he offers on all of his gates.

If it isn't on the same destination that's fine... because some very long haul flights can only do 0.5 frequencies..

If it's on the same destination NO it's BAD

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: September 08, 2007, 03:05:38 pm
Quote from: "Air Klymaxia"

That is technically legal, as of now, as long as he uses the gates (ie, not only 1 route for 10 gates and keep hogging them)
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

pTr

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: September 08, 2007, 03:06:53 pm
Quote from: "Armygrognard"

I wanted to go long-range so I leased a big 'un and set a route to Rio from San Antone.  The max frequency is .5.  I'm going to research my options and see what I can do differently to fix that.  So for now, I have one plane in my airlines doing a .5,

On some routes, 0.5 is the only possibility, for example, routes that are over 5000 nm, even with a 747-400ER(fastest plane in game), its not possible to fly a 1 frequency, so relax
img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff56/ptrshih/shanghaiyt3.gif[/img]

Shanghai Airlines ID:655

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: September 08, 2007, 03:18:06 pm
It's only when you create lots of 0.5 routes that are essentially the same, such as 5 routes from Dresden to Hamburg, that will get you in the warzone :)

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: September 08, 2007, 03:21:26 pm
*edited by Jps again.. Ok*

Agreed  :D

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: September 09, 2007, 10:35:47 am
well i only have 0.5 on long hauller as i have stated in this post before and now ive got this message!:

The Airline Mogul admin team is aware that you have routes that fall in either one or both of the following categories;

- routes with more than 5 frequencies
- routes with more than 1 0.5 frequency (multi-0.5)

Please restructure your routes from your bases (London Heathrow, Edinburgh) to acceptable frequencies. If the situation still exists by 24 Dec, 05 in-game date (approx 72 hours from now), your routes concerned will be deleted by the admins.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk