Airline Mogul Forum

SHOCKED by a SECOND WARNING from dl-3508

kfai · 31 · 7453

WARREN

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: August 24, 2007, 08:36:31 am
I hope I can solve all of it in a short time, also I am happy you choose the routes of kings arm airlines as a example, it is because the ceo of this airlines always tell me that he want  to be a popular guy in the world,  so he always do some thing which is  unbelievable, he hope more passage about him can be posted in this forum. HAHAHAHA

Warren
Mo MO RAbbit Airlines
China Xiamen
img]http://www.ngmahead-ex.com/temp/kmf_banner.gif[/img]

Blue Sky Mine

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: August 24, 2007, 08:37:33 am
Quote from: "juancho"
Quote from: "dktc"

Nothing wrong with that route... except he is competing with you, which is NOT the reason why he should delete it.

Yes it is! :evil: Any 747-400 flying into Albuquerque is a travesty and an insult to this game. :x

Jeez, do any of you guys hava a sense of humor?  :lol: I got him beat to a pulp on that route. Not like MOMO gives a rats piss even though that route may be a money loser for him, afterall he's #1 :o

Airlines don't always think like this. For about 3 months there used to be inner-German 747-connections. If you own a plane it's better to use it than to have it sitting on the ground all day!
EO Blue Sky Mine (XAI), ID 2041

Mein Maserati fährt 210,
Schwupp, die Polizei hat´s nicht geseh´n,
das macht Spaß!
Ich geb Gas, ich geb Gas

Stephy

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: August 24, 2007, 09:23:18 am
Quote from: "WARREN"
I hope I can solve all of it in a short time, also I am happy you choose the routes of kings arm airlines as a example, it is because the ceo of this airlines always tell me that he want  to be a popular guy in the world,  so he always do some thing which is  unbelievable, he hope more passage about him can be posted in this forum. HAHAHAHA

Warren
Mo MO RAbbit Airlines
China Xiamen

shameless :x  
your alliance should be renamed "shameless alliance", no other word's better.
we small airlines suffer forever...

WARREN

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: August 24, 2007, 10:35:18 am
For my airline(Mo Mo Rabbit)and K Fai Airline, I think the only thing we have done it wrong is 'I have a misunderstanding in this game and created too much 0.5 Routes before.' I have announced before, I will try to use up all of my spare time to create 1 Freq in all of my rounte instead of 0.5. For my Alliance. I do not deny that some of my member use high freq routes between two cities, I also have said it before, I need to find some method  forcing them to cancelled all of the high freq rountes. I dont think it is a easy task for me to make a contact with them within 1-2 days. If anyone have any disagree with me and my alliance members, I hope all of you can wait for a mins, I cant tackle those problem  in such short time. Thanks a lot.

Mo Mo Rabbit Airlines
Chian Xiamen
Id 850

Singaporeair

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: August 24, 2007, 10:38:13 am
many slots can be free up if you and your alliance play in NORMAL way.
nited Sky Group member,ID:673

WARREN

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: August 24, 2007, 10:47:43 am
OKOK Give me some time pls

Mo Mo Rabbit Alliance
ID 850
China Xiamen

juancho

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: August 24, 2007, 11:01:05 am
I don't buy this .5 BS. Not when you have 60 .5s on one routes. That's absurd.
img]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1385/bannerko2.jpg[/img]

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: August 24, 2007, 11:23:08 am
My opinion on it is;

There should only be 1 one-way flight per base. So if your going from a base to a normal airport, just 1 one-way flight allowed. If your going from a base to a base 2 are allowed, one for each side. And so on...
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

WARREN

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: August 24, 2007, 11:51:27 am
(There should only be 1 one-way flight per base)..........You better tell me at the early time, better on the beginning of the game ,I think not only my alliance, most of the airlines company in this game cant reach this rule, that's fine, if you want to be this 1 route per base only, I will follow this, but I think I need to use 10days  to re-create all of my routes. I have learned many from this rule, I think the aim to play this game is not how to earn more money, the aim of this game teach me how to share money with the other, Seoul to Tyoko only one route allowed, have you heard that any airlines company in realility only have one flight between big city? For my opinion, if the routes can make profit, wherever the city is,my airlines and Kfai Airlines will create more than one route in those city,I dont deny create more than ten route between in the same city is unreasonable, but now , you told me only one route allowed between each bases, it sound also unreasonable. Anyway, you are admin, you can set any rules as you like.

Mo Mo Rabbit Airlines
Id 850
China Xiamen

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: August 24, 2007, 12:24:46 pm
Quote from: "Stephy"
But as a airline simulation game, they should play as real as possible.

I don't think I can ever get over this "realism" thing. This is a GAME for god's sake. This is UNREAL :roll: . Wake up form the day-dream please. You are NOT running an airline :roll:

If kfai airlines plays unrealistically because the game formulae is bad, on what ground we can call this logic? He should take the responsibility for playing bad and he should not ask others those silly questions (very silly indeed).

The logic is if that formulae was not written that way, and if it were not provided to the player, this would not happen. Please go to the root of a problem before you bring out logic.

A similar example is that people blame the thief when their belongings got stolen. But the fact is that they themselves are responsible for not looking after their belongings and not keeping them safe. 90% of people would steal when given the opportunity to according to several academic studies. So, the thief do have the responsibility, but if the stuff were kept safe, they would not be able to steal it (ie, the owner has the ultimate responsibility and is the one to be blamed).

so, i have to say again, if i was admin, i'll just click a button and send you out of AM forever. The game is mine and I don't welcome you here. yes, it can be this simple.

Being an admin in a game has to be objective. You can't let your emotion get the best out of you and run things emotionally. That would cause a lot of problems. Whenever someone here runs off doing something without thinking it through, arguments like this starts.

KMF Alliance has been making us small airlines in Asia a very bad time (now even other continents).

Why is it always about you guys not being able to make money?? Do you have to kick everyone out of Asia and hand the game over to you?? You have the resources to put them out of business in-game if you are smart. They don't have any "unfair advantages" over you.

Big companies exsist in all econ sim. It is up to you to try to survive. You just can't say because they are big, break them down. This doesn't exsist except in US.

Quote from: "Air Elbonia"
I personally do not have any issue with 10x.5, or filling up slots at a gate. It's filling up, for no good economic or profit motive other then monopolization, dozens of gates with 150+ frequencies to a neighboring city

Agree.

Quote from: "juancho"
I don't buy this .5 BS. Not when you have 60 .5s on one routes. That's absurd.

Business is often absurd, with "abnormal" ways of doing things just to get ahead of your competitor (wink at Singapore airlines)
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

Stephy

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: August 24, 2007, 12:54:46 pm
I don't think I can ever get over this "realism" thing. This is a GAME for god's sake. This is UNREAL :roll: . Wake up form the day-dream please. You are NOT running an airline :roll:

You may forget how long since you quit Asia, as well as running an airline. What we are doing here if we are not running an airline? :roll:  If you think we are sitting in front of a computer, staring at the monitor and clicking mouse unconciously like a robot, you may need a doctor.  :oops:

The logic is if that formulae was not written that way, and if it were not provided to the player, this would not happen. Please go to the root of a problem before you bring out logic.

A similar example is that people blame the thief when their belongings got stolen. But the fact is that they themselves are responsible for not looking after their belongings and not keeping them safe. 90% of people would steal when given the opportunity to according to several academic studies. So, the thief do have the responsibility, but if the stuff were kept safe, they would not be able to steal it (ie, the owner has the ultimate responsibility and is the one to be blamed).

Weird. Both the theif and the owner have the responsibility. Please don't put in word 'ultimate'. They are of no difference in taking the responsibilities. Admins should work on a more perfect formulae, and the player should respect the the game (at least respect the admins' decision).

Being an admin in a game has to be objective. You can't let your emotion get the best out of you and run things emotionally. That would cause a lot of problems. Whenever someone here runs off doing something without thinking it through, arguments like this starts.

Don't take it too serious man. Don't think of the admins like an emotion monster.

Why is it always about you guys not being able to make money?? Do you have to kick everyone out of Asia and hand the game over to you?? You have the resources to put them out of business in-game if you are smart. They don't have any "unfair advantages" over you.

Big companies exsist in all econ sim. It is up to you to try to survive. You just can't say because they are big, break them down. This doesn't exsist except in US.

We and admin are not blame them for if they are big or rich or what, but of the 0.5 flights. Once they put up 0.5 flights, arguments are here. Finally, they will leave or we will leave. Otherwise, Admins, please state clear if high frequency 0.5 is a problem or not and we'll play more happier. :cry:

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: August 24, 2007, 01:06:48 pm
You may forget how long since you quit Asia, as well as running an airline. What we are doing here if we are not running an airline? :roll:  If you think we are sitting in front of a computer, staring at the monitor and clicking mouse unconciously like a robot, you may need a doctor.  :oops:

You are right I have forgotten that. The point being is, you are sitting in front of a computer, staring at the monitor and clicking your mouse. Although you are doing it consciously, you are still NOT running an airline. It is just a script in another computer that you are responding to. Please get that into your mind.

Weird. Both the theif and the owner have the responsibility. Please don't put in word 'ultimate'. They are of no difference in taking the responsibilities.

Basically speaking, if a thief doesn't steal the stuff, another guys would come along and steal it. But then if the owner keep it safe, no one could steal it. In another word, the thief could not have prevent what would have happened, but the owner could. Plain and simple. It is not about the word "ultimate". It is about the fact derived from what we know.

Don't think of the admins like an emotion monster.

For the record, I don't see them as monsters, but sometimes on occasional situations, one of them (and that "one" can be a different one in different situations) could benefit from sitting down and being a thinker.

We and admin are not blame them for if they are big or rich or what, but of the 0.5 flights. Once they put up 0.5 flights, arguments are here. Finally, they will leave or we will leave. Otherwise, Admins, please state clear if high frequency 0.5 is a problem or not and we'll play more happier. :cry:

hmm... ok... you are not? :?  (don't want to argue because others can see your thread and judge for themselves)

The problem is that the admins can't agree on it among themselves~~
They too have their very own opinions which need to be worked out among themselves.
D Express (id 616) 8)

Stephy

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: August 24, 2007, 01:29:56 pm
You are right I have forgotten that. The point being is, you are sitting in front of a computer, staring at the monitor and clicking your mouse. Although you are doing it consciously, you are still NOT running an airline. It is just a script in another computer that you are responding to. Please get that into your mind.

If you think you are not a human being, instead, a crowd of molecules with bonding linking together, fine with me.

Basically speaking, if a thief doesn't steal the stuff, another guys would come along and steal it. But then if the owner keep it safe, no one could steal it. In another word, the thief could not have prevent what would have happened, but the owner could. Plain and simple. It is not about the word "ultimate". It is about the fact derived from what we know.

you are assuming all theives will steal and all careless people will have their stuff dropped.
Theives can control themselves. If they are caught for stealing, they deserve punishment.

For the record, I don't see them as monsters, but sometimes on occasional situations, one of them (and that "one" can be a different one in different situations) could benefit from sitting down and being a thinker.

thanks for your information. we know them better now. :)

hmm... ok... you are not? :?  (don't want to argue because others can see your thread and judge for themselves)

The problem is that the admins can't agree on it among themselves~~
They too have their very own opinions which need to be worked out among themselves.

i don't know how others will judge me. but one thing they can see directly is someone get caught asking for an appeal.

ok...then to the admins: please work together or arguements and appeals will be endless. This is what i can say to them.

lastly, because admins can't solve the problems, then please lock this thread. looking forward for a solution.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: August 24, 2007, 01:43:00 pm
If you think you are not a human being, instead, a crowd of molecules with bonding linking together, fine with me.

*sigh*... I didn't say we are not human. All I am saying is that we, as human, are responding to the script of a computer, which is dead, that is written by a human. And that script in a computer is not an airline :roll: With your intelligence, you should be able to get this long ago~~

you are assuming all theives will steal and all careless people will have their stuff dropped.
Theives can control themselves. If they are caught for stealing, they deserve punishment.

That is not an assumption. Thieves are called thieves because they have stolen. And that academic studies show 90%+ people (and I mean ordinary people) would steal when the right circumstances are provided. What is "right" do depend on the judgment of those people concerned, but nonetheless, they would do it if they think they could get away with it.

As for all careless people will have their stuff dropped, that is a given. Don't tell me you haven't dropped anything, because everyone have.
D Express (id 616) 8)

kfai

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: August 24, 2007, 02:10:32 pm
don't know how others will judge me. but one thing they can see directly is someone get caught asking for an appeal.

ok...then to the admins: please work together or arguements and appeals will be endless. This is what i can say to them.

lastly, because admins can't solve the problems, then please lock this thread. looking forward for a solution

This thread should be locked is because of you. Please be conscious. This game is open for public to join (as it is a webpage), you cannot kick someone out by your own preference. If I break the agreement before I join the game, fine, you could call a cop and take me to the jail... :roll:  However, my current situation seems not like this...

Please stop argue about this problem because of me and our dear ADMIN. I open this post is want everyone know what I encountered. We are playing a airline game, not a war game. I just looking for satisfaction from buying planes, creating routes and earning virtual money. Please keep remind yourself that the money is "Virtual", don't loose mind in the game. This game allow us to communicate, neogiate and deal with other parties. I believe it is not for people to personal attack each other.

What I want to state again, is the confuse from our dear ADMIN. I'm not going to attack anyone, but want to ask: Why I should be WARNED? Same as the court, I want to know what your warning based on. Which rule? Please tell me your JUSTIFICATION.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk