Airline Mogul Forum

[FIXED] Aircraft-Bug ?

SR-International

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: August 15, 2007, 09:51:21 pm
Greetings,

When trying to set up a short range route, there are no availible planes shown in the lsit althought several should be availible. It doesn't matter which route I try to set up. One thing is for sure, all routes I tried are well within range limitiations.

Here are the aircraft-IDs of the planes that sould show up but don't.

65610 (5hrs left)
69498 (11 ! hours left)
73028 (10hrs left)

So long ...

Da
img]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h11/DaVi_AC/1e02d022.gif[/img]

RickyT

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 01:08:00 am
Have you made sure the flights for each aircraft are properly 'connected' with one another. For example, if I were to fly ADL to HKG and MEL to SYD on one aircraft, I would need to have a flight either between HKG-MEL in order to start the MEL to SYD sector.

I hope this will go in some way answer your question, if it still doesn't work, I guess it is only something Stephen and his team can sort out.
color=red]Virgin[/color]Australia (ID:1485) - Proud member of Openskies!
Global headquarters and major hub: Melbourne

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 03:53:16 am
All of those aircraft you listed are based out of dusseldorf.  So, for them to be valid for routes (As Virgin Australia here has said), they must depart FROM dusseldorf or ARRIVE in a city they already serve.

Routes must be joined. no gaps. the only logical flaw really left is one-ways aren't fully mastered for physics.  Given that no more information was made available, this is all i can assume is going wrong.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk