Airline Mogul Forum

Route Metrics

SchindlerHaughton

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: August 19, 2019, 04:41:47 am
I think it would be really nice to be able to view certain route stats directly from the "view routes" page. This way it's easier for me to see which routes are the most profitable on a per-mile or per-hour basis. Even if we could view things such as block time and fare directly from the "view routes" page, it would be easy for me to pull the data into Excel and calculate my own metrics. :)

As an aside, I'd also like to see what my maintenance costs are on a per-aircraft basis.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 04:46:03 am by SchindlerHaughton »

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 10:10:16 am
Have you tried the new view routes page? You can toggle between the old and the new on the top of the routes table.

With the new maintenance formula in testing you should be able to view costs on a fleet basis, maybe also on individual aircraft

SchindlerHaughton

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 05:35:15 pm
Have you tried the new view routes page? You can toggle between the old and the new on the top of the routes table.

With the new maintenance formula in testing you should be able to view costs on a fleet basis, maybe also on individual aircraft

1. Yes, I have tried the new routes page. It's better, but it doesn't allow me to see many of the mentioned data points in one place

2. I'm able to see what my entire fleet costs me in maintenance, but not each individual aircraft. At least as far as I've seen

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #3 on: August 19, 2019, 06:29:34 pm
They sound like good suggestions, I'll forward them to Stephen :)

Which data in the view routes would be the most useful?

SchindlerHaughton

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 07:46:58 pm
They sound like good suggestions, I'll forward them to Stephen :)

Which data in the view routes would be the most useful?

If I have block time, fare, and flight distance on there, I'll be happy. Number of seats would be helpful too, but aircraft type is on there so that one isn't a big deal. :)

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 24, 2019, 01:22:14 am
Overall I like them, I find I am wasting time on fleets as I don't have enough data to easily piece together the flights to maximize the aircraft hours. I'll do my best to build them in!
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk