Airline Mogul Forum

Trouble in re-setting myself

Thunderstruck

• Airline Operative
  • What goes up must come down
    • View Profile
on: May 29, 2019, 03:30:13 pm
Greetings AM Team,

I'm the "owner" or PW3360. After several weeks of absence for various reasons, I wanted to come back into my long world, and re-set my airline.

However, this is not working correctly it seems. Issues are:

* No name / Logo will appear at the top of my "view airline" page [https://www.airlinemogul.com/view_airline.php?id=36799]
* My status is noted as : "Inactive"
* Several of the aircraft operated/owned by my previous airline prior to reset have not been removed.

Basically, it doesn't really appear to work. I have attempted to reset myself 3 times with the same result, and to log off and back on.

Would you please have a look and let me know if you can reset me from your end?

Also, while I am here bothering you, could you please also change the starting aircraft from "3 X MD-83" to "3 X Bombardier CRJ-200LR" ? If at all possible, do this prior to resetting my airline, so that I can start anew with those 3 aircraft.

Thanks a lot!

Thunderstruck
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 03:38:11 pm by Thunderstruck »

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 05:49:02 pm
Hey there,

Thanks for the report. It does look very strange. I will take a look at the problem tonight and update the starting aircraft before resetting your airline.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Thunderstruck

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 06:40:55 pm
OK great thank you Stephen, hope it won't be anything too complicated...

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 03:56:37 am
I spent some time this evening looking at this issue and I found an issue with the way I was excluding some of the new enhancements for maintenance on this page. It is driving it to not find any airline information if you do not operate any routes. Once you add a route to your airline everything will go back to normal.

I have swapped the starting aircraft to the CRJ200LR and reset your airline so you should be all set.

Let us know if you have any issues!
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Thunderstruck

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 30, 2019, 10:14:04 am
"5"

Oh no, old habits die hard. No need to count to 10,000 in this specific thread ;)

Stephen: many thanks for quickly looking into this, and resolving the issue. It works now :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk