Airline Mogul Forum

Negative hours

TheKevinShow

• Airline Operative
  • Please refrain from using ethnic slurs.
    • View Profile
on: September 08, 2013, 07:53:34 pm
I thought it was worthwhile to bring the discussion in the Maintenance World to the membership at large. Here's what's been posted in the topic so far.

How come some aircraft can fly more than 24 hours? How many people are doing this to cheat?

If you are suspecting people of cheating, please send us a message with the details of the problem.

Thanks!

Hi Matias:

I don't want to be a rat. What I can tell you is, one of the larger airlines creates multiple routes at very low prices.  There is no way that those routes create a profit.  I can confirm this, because when I use the same prices and frequencies, I come up with a loss.  I do know for a fact, that there is a glitch, that allows you to fly more than 24 hours.  I don't know how it work, but it has happened on two of my aircraft.

Thanks

Confirm, there is a possibility to create negative hours. I've noticed this long time ago. I don't do that becouse its cheating. Please check the top airlines.  They buy hundrets of jumbojets and create short routes to small airports for almost nothing with no profit just to kill opponents.  They destroy the idea of game! I'm sure Admin has access to every acount in the game. Please check this out.  BTW Negative hours should be fixed as soon as possible.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 11:04:36 pm
I took a look at all occurances of negative hours on aircraft in World 2677 (Maintenance World), and there are 8 aircraft with negative hours. 4 of which belong to the one airline. I will take a look to see why this happens.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

jghastings

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 12:18:13 am
I've had an aircraft go into negative hours (well, -0.01 anyway) this evening, and I don't even know why. I shifted a 1.0 route to a different plane so that I could turn a longer route being done by the original aircraft from 0.5 to 1.0. It did this fine, but now the hours have gone negative. I don't think they should have done, unless my calculations beforehand were wrong.

Private World 2803, airline ID 8330, aircraft no. 1
ID: 8330

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk