Airline Mogul Forum

Alliance and the use of partners; gates

Renegade

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: May 09, 2013, 01:18:04 am
I would like to suggest that if it is possible to insert a change in the game where a player can use the unused amount of gates at an alliance partner's already acquired airports with permission , to create a route.
This was there will be no un-necessary expenses on buying new gates when in most cases all the airlines only use each gate 10% or just 1 flight.

Varun

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 09:37:29 pm
yeah i also think that is a good idea. however i want to make a amendment to your suggestion. the airline using that particular gate should pay the owner of the gate some amount of money as decided by the owner of the gate like we do when we lease out an aircraft. if the other airline like the charge being charged the they can use it otherwise not.

oddward

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 06:10:16 pm
Seems like a good idea, however i think that it should be setup so that the airline that owns the gate decides how many gates and slots at each airport they own they will offer to the alliance and the price at which it is offered per slot, the price not being able to exceed 75% of the gate rental fee. it might also be a nice idea as for them to request a percentage of the flight profit to cover the cost but this value can't exceed 25% of total route profit and will be 25% of all profit over lets say €25,000.

thats my take on it, your thoughts please :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk