Airline Mogul Forum

Be carefull what you write

davecummings

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • Plane Spotting for the digital age
on: December 07, 2012, 08:15:18 am
Hello all,
Just a warning to everyone, some of you will or may have seen what a certain airline, whom cannot be named but let's call them Bryanair , are threatening to take the avherald to court over something that appears to be the full truth backed up by professionals
Bryanair have been known to take radical views like only one pilot no toilets or making you stand on its planes, these as we all know are better known as something that comes out of the rear end of a large male cow type of creature.
This airline, Bryanair based in a country just outside of England an in the opposite direction to France and Germany has taken this action as its detrimental to its operations. The only thing I can see its done it hurt the airline even more than the truth of the said article, the article hasn't effected my views and I was about to spend about £8k on family flights for summer next year, needles to say I am going with the Jet company that's easy (ier) than Bryanair!

So be careful what you write and moreover what you call your airline in the game, I could see them (Bryanair) try something against us here !
Plane Spotters Log
-------------------------------------
www.planespotterslog.co.uk

Virgin Serbia

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 03:29:21 pm
Ryanair Ryanair Ryanair Ryanair.

There is absolutely no reason to not name them. Stand up against the capitalist oppressors of free speech. Let them try to silence us. They will inevitably fail.
O0 Lotus Airlines of India (PW#2650) •

Air Nostrum

• Airline Operative
  • Air Nostrum - El cielo es Nostrum
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 06:29:10 pm
Agree ! Stop this kind of airline. We are not cattle.
Sincerely
Air Nostrum - El Cielo es Nostrum - The Heaven is Nostrum - Der Himmel ist Nostrum

Calebrw

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 06:53:10 pm
Nice to know I don't have to deal with that in the good ol' U.S. of A.

Virgin Serbia

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 09:20:34 am

Really? Talk about being ignorant of the food-industry in your own country. They are 10x times worse, and the law even helps them.
O0 Lotus Airlines of India (PW#2650) •

Calebrw

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 07:42:02 pm

Really? Talk about being ignorant of the food-industry in your own country. They are 10x times worse, and the law even helps them.
I was specifically referring to Ryanair.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk