Airline Mogul Forum

My latest A&E trip

davecummings

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • Plane Spotting for the digital age
on: September 16, 2012, 10:34:40 pm
Well i thought I would share this as some of yuou may laugh, I did although my long suffering partner Lynn didnt.

1 - 24 hours before flight to spain i break my scahpoid bone tear two tendons and damage a ligament in my wrist - I quite rightly refuse a cast, I want a tan....

2- Whilst on route back home I have a nose bleed crew want to divert (for obvious reasons) I tell them to calm down I have enough blood and for them to get us into Manchester UK (we where just over the channel at the time - for those that dont know this is about 70 minutes when at fl380. we descended to 260 ish i believe to ease the bleeding and much to my surprise me and the wife to be and the kids get taken off the plane first (we where sat at the back) and met by a nice ambulance crew....

3 - 24 AFTER holiday drama I fall and need an op on my knee, i was drunk (slightly) gave a friend a piggy back across the pub car park where they have road works playing grand national, another friend jumps on and we all fall, all three of us onto a corner of a kerb stone which hasnt been laid (look at a square box on the corner and imagine three 30 years old playing piggy back and one shattering his knee on it). In hindsight i lost a little too much blood....... on point 2 and point 3 did not help, laughing? read on...

3 - today whilst cooking sunday roast, watching the kids on the bouncy castle for Lynns birthday, thinking how can i get them off and let me play on it,  cutting the cabbage for the kids (yes they ASK for it) I cut the end of my finger off (only about 2mm) but wow how it bled and me running over to the said bouncy castle sent the kids running for cover, an hour later still bleeding and starting to feel quite dizzy ..... i was convinced to a) stop bouncing on said bouncy castle b) calm the *** down c) grow up and d) go to a&e, This was at 2pm today its now 22:31 we just got home.... lots of blood and two very nice kids that wanted to see the blood! and what i did to myself. sick sick kids hahaha.

4 - whilst typing the above I went to get a beer and cut my head open........... (yes I am finishing the beer first).............
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 10:44:51 pm by davecummings »
Plane Spotters Log
-------------------------------------
www.planespotterslog.co.uk

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 12:55:14 am
There are certain people that need to be wrapped up in bubble wrap and kept inside all the time. I think you are one of them!  :lol: That is quite a lot of bad luck...
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 08:59:45 am
Bubble wrap! :D
You can be quite sure that can't get any worse ;)

davecummings

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • Plane Spotting for the digital age
Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 05:06:33 pm
It got worse on the way back from the hospital from a check up I managed to write the car off ....
Plane Spotters Log
-------------------------------------
www.planespotterslog.co.uk

norge

• Airline Supervisor
  • Partially Inactive
    • View Profile

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk