Airline Mogul Forum

2 Suggestions

13shiver

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: March 09, 2012, 05:10:43 pm
I have 2 suggestions.

The first one is for inactice players. If a player becomes inactive for a certain period of time then why not auction of their planes for other people in that world to buy?

The second is for creating routes, I find when I have a lot of gates rented and I go to create a route its hard to find the one Im looking for. How about once you have selected a departure airport then it filters out the gates that you already have a route for and are only left with the ones you havn't created a route for.

What you guys think?

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 05:18:53 pm
Inactive players are bankrupted after a certain period. The majority of the aircrafts would be sent to the official brokers in the world, who will then place them in the aircraft market, for sales or for lease.

The premium gate search would be able to help you with that. With the multiple filters available, you could list the airports where you have free slots but are not currently served from the specific hub. What's more is that you could limit the distance, and the passenger capacity of the airports listed as well. Then, simply click the create route button for the desired airport, and you are all set. The premium gate search is available for 60 free tokens or 10 paid tokens for a period of 60 real days.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

Hal

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 07:34:20 pm
Inactive players are bankrupted after a certain period. The majority of the aircrafts would be sent to the official brokers in the world, who will then place them in the aircraft market, for sales or for lease.
I think the script is not working, i am in one priwate world where airlines are inactive about half of real year and planes are still at routes.
Central Europe Brokerage, official broker, ID15523.

Virgin Serbia

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 06:05:52 pm
I think the script is not working, i am in one private world where airlines are inactive about half of real year and planes are still at routes.

Only in public worlds are airlines bankrupted automatically. In private worlds the owner [of the world] has to manually bankrupt the inactive airline.
O0 Lotus Airlines of India (PW#2650) •

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk