Dusseldorf(Ger)
London city(Uk)
And others,
maybe you can update them?

Virgin Serbia

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 08:13:10 pm
I agree. Old people tend to give their business to established national carriers rather than newcomers such as Ryanair or FlyBe. Therefore AM should implement age difference, giving long-established airlines an advantage over newly established airlines.
O0 Lotus Airlines of India (PW#2650) •

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 08:13:55 pm
You could find them yourself ;)

I asked Google, which told me LCY had 2780582 passengers last year.
http://www.ukaccs.info/profiles.htm

But I think we should wait until airport data from 2011 gets released, and I'm sure that AM staff will update the data then.

I agree. Old people tend to give their business to established national carriers rather than newcomers such as Ryanair or FlyBe. Therefore AM should implement age difference, giving long-established airlines an advantage over newly established airlines.
Ehhmm... What?

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 02:37:15 am
We have been updating most airports with official data available. It is just that we are having a slight issue with the backend, and we need to solve that before the data update would show up in the front end.

Same deal with new airports.

Btw, we do know what year the data is, for each airport, since we keep track of that in the backend too.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

Cipher53

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 06:15:17 am
Eh, either I've kept on replacing my aircraft with more efficient aircraft or there's somewhat of a similar system already in play, because I think I've noticed gaining profits (Slightly) on my routes after swapping in another aircraft..

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 12:49:53 pm
We do have a history effect in the game which disappears when you close the route to swap an aircraft. The improvement you see is due to a small hub effect of more passengers using the airport because of more flights on offer there.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk