PW2180 (Sojourner Dream) FULL - New world to be created

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
  • Owner of Volcano Airways
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #60 on: February 11, 2012, 05:47:27 am
PW2180 News Brief

- I am pleased to announce that Sojourner Dream only has one more spot left for grabs to join in this really competitive world, and after that, it will be full. This is the second private world I operated that is filled to capacity, with (nearly) all 60 spots taken. So, when the world is full, I will keep you updated on when an opening takes place, with how many slot/s available, and how you'll sign up.

- The long haul flights have already begun, with numerous airlines operating wide-bodied jets such as Boeing 767s and MD-11s, mostly Transatlantic. Soon, there will be more Transpacific flights in regular operation, as well as more intercontinental flights.
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

danio100

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: February 11, 2012, 09:38:36 am
My airline with the expected aircraft:

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #62 on: February 11, 2012, 10:00:05 am
Wait a minute, danio: is it even possible to put an alliance name on the engines of a plane? I thought those are placed on the body of the aircraft (unless you tell me that real life alliances do put their names on the engines). Should that be the case, it would be really interesting to see that concept.
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

danio100

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: February 11, 2012, 10:36:15 am
Haha no it's just special for this alliance because the body is the airline and the engines are the alliance. Actually I didn't like the alliance name on the body.... Hope you like it....

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #64 on: February 11, 2012, 06:12:19 pm
I don't like that idea either. Maybe you should just do a simple alliance livery on one of your aircraft and put your airline name with it, just like what those real world alliances have nowadays.
Proud owner of

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: February 11, 2012, 08:43:26 pm
That's fine, mastafa. I've got college work to deal with, but I can manage a very successful world too. Trust me, the next world will operate in a similar format (no password), but there may be surprises. How early would you like me to announce the details for my next world?

You can announce them as soon as you want but I might not be able to play from June-November because i am going back to my home country where we might not have net connection. Even if we do, the net is really unreliably slow...
Sincerely, Mastafa

danio100

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: February 11, 2012, 09:39:51 pm
I don't like that idea either. Maybe you should just do a simple alliance livery on one of your aircraft and put your airline name with it, just like what those real world alliances have nowadays.

I like it like this...

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #67 on: February 12, 2012, 06:39:58 am
[mastafa] Between June and November... My current world will end around September, so I might need to expand the number of slots to accommodate you in case you'll join in late.

PW2180 News Alert: this world is now officially FULL so if you want to join my world, keep up to date with openings as I may announce them at any day. Alternatively, of you want to have a spot in the world on a first-come, first-serve basis, leave a message either here on the thread or through PM and I will let you know when you can join in.
Proud owner of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #68 on: February 12, 2012, 05:42:23 pm
PW2180 News Alert: At least two spots will be opened up this week due to inactivity for nearly a month, and I don't reveal which airlines have been removed. If, for any reason, your airline may be inactive, please return to my world (link on my signature) to restart and grow your airline further.

This opening is a double-edged sword: interested airlines can join in, while those removed may need to sign back up again. So stay active or you'll be cut out.
Proud owner of

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: February 12, 2012, 06:58:53 pm
[mastafa] Between June and November... My current world will end around September, so I might need to expand the number of slots to accommodate you in case you'll join in late.

Ah then i will join your 3rd world 
Sincerely, Mastafa

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #70 on: February 15, 2012, 08:20:25 am
PW2180 NEWS ALERT: As promised, I will free up slots from inactive airlines (who have been inactive for over a month in real life) so that other users interested in joining my world can sign up and play. Tonight, I have opened up three slots for anyone wanting to join in, and another news brief will come in a few days.
Proud owner of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #71 on: February 18, 2012, 02:08:37 am
PW2180 News Brief:

- This world is again full thanks to three new airlines who signed up, and one of them has done an exemplary job of expanding his airline from the very start. With that progress, it seems this world is becoming more competitive than ever for lucrative routes, especially in the Asian and North American regions where route expansion continues to be the norm.

- Another round of inactive airline removals will be implemented soon, with a possibility of up to nine slots will be opened up by the end of the month. Again, I will keep you informed when those slots will be opened, and should you want to sign up, do so by the time I announce the openings - the earliest could be by next week. Alternatively, you can sign up below or PM me on a first-come, first-served basis. Stay tuned.
Proud owner of

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #72 on: February 25, 2012, 04:08:54 am
PW2180 News Brief

- Three more spots are now open for interested airlines who want to join my world as result of removing inactive airlines. If you're interested, join using the "Sojourner Dream" link below.

- With five alliances now in full force, as well as over 45 active airlines, this world will become even more competitive as the years go by. It may be approaching its fourth virtual year, but it keeps on evolving with even more routes, greater aircraft choices, and fare competition.

- I may be interested in opening another private world that will prove to be more competitive than the one I have now as my early birthday present to you. You may suggest below on what you want me to have in my upcoming world, but, here are the initial stats:

- up to 20 players
     - one aircraft
     - one gate
     - small start up money
     - more limited airport and continent choices

If anyone is up for it, or if you have any questions or suggestions, chime in below.
Proud owner of

danio100

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: February 25, 2012, 03:07:46 pm
I'm in!!

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #74 on: February 26, 2012, 11:11:05 pm
[Danio] so what would you like to see in the new world? What new aircraft would you like to have?
Proud owner of

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk