Airline Mogul Forum

NEW 10 YEAR WORLD

Flybynight747

• Airline Operative
  • FLY 747s
    • View Profile
on: December 05, 2011, 04:39:35 pm
Hello fellow players.

I know there are several new PVT World's to play in at the moment.

But I have noticed that those games that go beyond 10 Years seem to lose players for a myriad of reasons.

1. Airlines grow so fast they lose their 'maps' (Important to me TBH)
2. Players just lose interest.
3. There are actually few of us left with a want for daily LOG INs to see how we're doing.
4. The game (though we love it) hasn't been updated with new features for a LONG time.
5. Just think 'hot swap'

So here is an Old SKOOL proposition.

I am willing to open a 7 year FULL World.
Modern A/C, plenty of bases.
Build the Airline YOU really want.
YES there will be competition out of the BIG bases.
But how about being part of a community that helps you grow, with Alliances through the game play years?
So if you want to start out of ATL or Almatty, you will be welcome and encouraged through the Message board?

If this is of interest, please let me know.

This game is meant to be FUN after all.

Don't you remember checking in to see your status, ranking and future base growth?

So looking for active, friendly players, from the tiddlers to the big hitters.

APA (Asia Pacific Airlines)

Flybynight747

• Airline Operative
  • FLY 747s
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 04:46:11 pm
As a very quick aside.
I NEVER play a game to WIN!
I play to have fun and open interesting bases and see what happens.

To bear this out, I am currently playing in a World I created, I have NO chance of winning, but I am having a fun trying new things out of bases I would never have tried even 3 years ago when being No 1 was the most important thing.

Salminen

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 05:34:41 pm
I might just join. A 7 year world seems quite interesting since I really haven't been bothered to play for more than a few months in a world. Would it start in 2003 then? When'll you create it, if you create it? Starting a/c?

Anyway, I'm in. I'll probably start from LHR. Even though there's going to be competition and "everybody is based there"...

Sounds great.

gopats1479

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 05:14:13 pm
Sounds interesting. I might join from a New England airport.

jayceon

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 05:48:49 pm
Count me in ;) Although I prefer to be in a world with at least 20-25 players, so some recruiting needs to be done, I guess :P

I find myself playing to win most of the time though... I just can't help it :-\ But you need some of those too, right :lol:

Grawood

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 01:34:28 pm
Are newbies OK to play this kind of world?

I don't want to get into some intense competition right away as I'll get stuffed :)

I would start at a medium sized place within striking distance of some big cities so after a while I could try competition and see what to do.

I'm confused by all the number of Private Worlds available :-\ - There's only 2 Public Worlds, one's nearly finished and the others only in Australasia - 78 airlines in Aus? I'll stay clear of that bunfight :o :)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 01:40:07 pm by Grawood »
SeagullAir (SGL)
Public #2505
Airline Mogul - See my airline

jayceon

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 06:09:15 pm
Are newbies OK to play this kind of world?

I don't want to get into some intense competition right away as I'll get stuffed :)

I would start at a medium sized place within striking distance of some big cities so after a while I could try competition and see what to do.

I'm confused by all the number of Private Worlds available :-\ - There's only 2 Public Worlds, one's nearly finished and the others only in Australasia - 78 airlines in Aus? I'll stay clear of that bunfight :o :)

It's fine by me :) The more players, the better  ;) By the way, PW#2146 is pretty fun world too. Did start not too long ago. Most of the carriers there are <1bln airlines. And it lasts 10 years too.

East West Airlines

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 20, 2011, 10:01:51 pm
This is my favorite kind of world. :) I would like to maybe start out of a smaller airport and see where it takes me

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk