Airline Mogul Forum

[NaB] Bank Balance not updated

dpll18

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: November 20, 2011, 08:43:05 am
Hi,

My ID is 18308 and my world is PW#2126. Worldviation. I have a problem in my world, since I make the world, has not been updated the bank balance yet. Only I seen the changes in my bank balance if it is gate rental fees.. All the players of my world have this problem.

I would appreciate if you could look this asap.

Regards,

Daniel.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 11:09:20 pm by StephenM »

jghastings

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 09:52:54 am
Hi,

Your world probably hasn't started yet.  The game doesn't begin until 24 hours after you set up the world, so you won't be earning any money yet.  However, you can spend the cash you have in the bank on renting gates in advance of the world starting.

Give it a day and you'll start to see the bank balance change.

JG
ID: 8330

dpll18

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 12:35:53 pm
Hi,

thanks for the answer, but I have a problem,  have passed 24 hours after i set up the world and my world has been deleted! I've spent 245 tokens and my world has been deleted.. What  happened?

Regards.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 06:59:49 pm
Hi,

thanks for the answer, but I have a problem,  have passed 24 hours after i set up the world and my world has been deleted! I've spent 245 tokens and my world has been deleted.. What  happened?

Regards.

Hi there,

Your world has not been deleted. There appears to be a bizzare bug in the way game lengths are calculated from a starting year of 2010. The game thinks it does not have enough data to proceed beyond 2010 so reduces the game length to 0. When you calculate the cost of the world you will see that happening.

Each game has a 24 hour count down and as jghastings stated, your balance wont update for that period. You will need to let us know how long you want the world to operate from, and take that number from 2010 to have the latest possible starting year. I will investigate getting the game to allow operations up to 2011/2012. You can email us directly about this issue at  :staff: to discuss options/pricing depending on what changes you want.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

dpll18

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 08:19:23 pm
Thanks for the reply, I will write an email to staff.

Regards  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk