Airline Mogul Forum

[NaB] Was logged out and had my gates returned.... :-(((

Trynnn

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Was researching new routes from my new focus city, when I got a phone call.

Back at the keyboard, my account had been logged out. The schock came as I logged back on. All my gates had been returned, and my new Focus City had also been neutralized... :-( 2 days of realtime game, down the waste....
This  is a great game. But thats just not good.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 09:22:32 pm by StephenM »

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 09:20:55 pm
Was researching new routes from my new focus city, when I got a phone call.

Back at the keyboard, my account had been logged out. The schock came as I logged back on. All my gates had been returned, and my new Focus City had also been neutralized... :-( 2 days of realtime game, down the waste....
This  is a great game. But thats just not good.

Hi there,

Unfortunately it was bad timing. You are given between 25 and 48 hours to use a gate before it is automatically returned. It just depends how close to the end of the month that you rent it. You are given a warning message to say that gates are due to be returned one game month before they are actually returned.

Normally there may be something in the background from the gates after they are returned but in this case they were completely removed. I have setup so that next time you rent a gate at Trondheim you will automatically have a base there. If it doesn't work when you rent a gate let me know and I will amend it.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Trynnn

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 10:55:47 pm
Oh, thanks a lot! :-)
That was a really quick and positive response!

I am really sorry, that my first post to this board, was a complaint to this excellent game! It is really not the end of the world, after all, though.... ;-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk