Airline Mogul Forum

Advertise

blue25

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: August 28, 2011, 07:46:24 pm
I would pay for a gold name, or such things. Reason why I have not donated is because i don't even see the difference between if you do currently. Aside from making a privet server which would fail because i am still a noob, and need others to copy off lol.

I'm quite sure Stephen will give you a gold name if you send him some money. I don't see why you would want a gold name though.
Are you saying that if we send Stephen money he will do stuff for us? :lol:
Alto Airlines [ID: 2167]

Virgin Serbia

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: August 29, 2011, 07:14:23 pm
I would pay for a gold name, or such things. Reason why I have not donated is because i don't even see the difference between if you do currently. Aside from making a privet server which would fail because i am still a noob, and need others to copy off lol.

I'm quite sure Stephen will give you a gold name if you send him some money. I don't see why you would want a gold name though.
Are you saying that if we send Stephen money he will do stuff for us? :lol:

Well, my experiences show that bribery can get you VERY far ;) For €1 million, I'm sure he would :lol:
But I'm not gonna waste time or money to get a tacky gold name and a sticker saying that i paid for them. If I'm gonna pay, i want what i pay for > premium features that work.
Silly bonusses such as "special VIP super-duper-person" takes away focus from what is actually needed, a better game. This is like flying KLM business class instead of Singapore Airlines business class, only because KLM gives you a blue delft house that you can parade about after the flight.     
O0 Lotus Airlines of India (PW#2650) •

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk