Airline Mogul Forum

View Aircraft Page

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
on: July 22, 2011, 04:18:20 pm
I know it has been suggested before, but I don't know where I moved that suggestion to. So here goes again:

We need a view aircraft page. The Aircraft Market listings could be linked to the respective aircraft page, as well as some other places that list aircraft names. The page itself would show the possible engine variants, also stating (if any specific aircraft is selected) which engine type the chosen aircraft has, it would show a (sort of) list of these types available on the aircraft market, and would have buttons for buying it off the manufacturer.

Any thoughts?

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 05:02:15 pm
Linked to the 'view all aircraft' page; so you can click on an aircraft to get the info?

MrOrange

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 05:17:12 pm
Yeah, mostly because that page, as well, is a place that lists aircraft names.

oddward

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 12:16:26 am
I think we should improve the aircraft market pages as a higher priority before linking them out to others as i frequently find that planes are missing vital stats such as age and cycles both displaying 0 and an incorrect value for the plane all of these combined could make make a 737-300 that is 10 years old with a value of an actual value of €30,000,000 be displayed so it looks like you are getting a plane of age 0 with value €60,000,000 for €45,000,000 then you get the plane and find it is really old and bumps your average age up and gives you high maintenance costs.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk