Airline Mogul Forum

Sviridovt Livery Design (free 3d liveries)

sviridovt1

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: October 09, 2011, 08:20:30 am
New branding for Trans American (now that I decided to bring it back):

Hope you like it, Tim

UltrAir

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: October 09, 2011, 05:40:15 pm
Wow! You are really, really good. In fact, outstanding. Do you do this professionally?

Would you please be so kind as to help with the following......

Airline name: UltrAir

Alliance: One World

Which logo you would like for me to use (if empty will create one for you): Pls do. We would hope to have a logo that projects a classy, elegant image

What plane would you like: DC-9-15, 737-800 and 767-200er

W!hat country you are based in (for registration, alternatively just tell me what registration to use): Mynamar/Burma

Link to your airline (just so I get in the mood):
 Direct Link http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/show_airline.php?id=53836&wid=1727

Forum Code: [url=http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/sh

What colors: up to you, although I would really like to see something in a dark navy blue, silver and a rich burgundy

Any other info: pls do the livery in English since we fly to a number of Asian countries that speak a wide variety of languages but English is mostly understood

Many, many tks! I will send you a free lifetime pocket pass for your work on this. John

« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 04:28:09 am by UltrAir »

Ghiby

• Airline Operative
  • Managing Real World Simulation PW#2024
    • View Profile
    • Best Web Solutions Deals
Reply #47 on: October 12, 2011, 09:46:37 am
Thank you so much Tim, this is great, I love it and I'm sure all the customers and business partners of Gold Wings Airways will love it too...

Great job, a big THANK YOU...
Managing Real World Simulation PW#2024

Golden Wings Airways ~ See my airline

sviridovt1

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: October 13, 2011, 07:07:51 am
Thank you so much Tim, this is great, I love it and I'm sure all the customers and business partners of Gold Wings Airways will love it too...

Thanks, Also air manila, do you still need a livery? I noticed someone else designed yours and if you dont need it I wont design it (I have allot of people waiting from other sims :P )

Thanks, Tim

mark4051997

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: October 13, 2011, 09:17:58 am

Thanks, Also air manila, do you still need a livery? I noticed someone else designed yours and if you dont need it I wont design it (I have allot of people waiting from other sims :P )

Thanks, Tim
I made that, but I still want one from an expert, Thanks

sviridovt1

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: October 15, 2011, 06:13:25 am
okay, I will do some over the weekend  ;)

UltrAir

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: October 28, 2011, 04:47:34 am
TIM...UltrAir is taking off, so to speak, but without a livery or logo. Can you please tell me where we stand in line?? Tks, John

Wow! You are really, really good. In fact, outstanding. Do you do this professionally?

Would you please be so kind as to help with the following......
 Airline name: UltrAir

Alliance: One World

Which logo you would like for me to use (if empty will create one for you): Pls do. We would hope to have a logo that projects a classy, elegant image

What plane would you like: DC-9-15, 737-800 and 767-200er

W!hat country you are based in (for registration, alternatively just tell me what registration to use): Mynamar/Burma

Link to your airline (just so I get in the mood):
 Direct Link http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/show_airline.php?id=53836&wid=1727

Forum Code:

UltrAir

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: November 05, 2011, 08:48:43 pm
Anyone alive in here?

If so, please respond to my previous request last month. Thank you

bolli

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: November 07, 2011, 01:02:19 am
Anyone alive in here?

If so, please respond to my previous request last month. Thank you

I used to see sviridovt online quite a bit previously, however i haven't seen him in the last few weeks.

Not much to put forward, but i presume it means he has a case of real life syndrome... :P

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #54 on: November 07, 2011, 02:26:14 pm
In his profile it says he hasn't been active since October 15th, so don't expect anything.

enoguy

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: February 05, 2012, 11:36:42 am
Airline name: US Airway's
Which logo you would like for me to use (if empty will create one for you):
What plane would you like: Wolfsberg Corvus 1, VardaxServ-Aero Hotter, Dash-8-200B, Cessna 680 Citation Sovereign, Bombardier Challenger 605, Boeing 727-200 Adv, Antonov An-3T, Antonov An-140VIP, KFC CV5800 & Bombardier Global Express
What country you are based in (for registration, alternatively just tell me what registration to use): USA
Link to your airline (just so I get in the mood): http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/show_airline.php?id=54362&wid=1943
What colours: Any
Any other info: Fast Growing Airline so may be posting alot on this board

deion.mccarthy

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: June 15, 2012, 10:21:05 pm
Airline name: Eazy X-Press Airlines
Which logo you would like for me to use (if empty will create one for you):
What plane would you like: Boeing 737/Airbus A330 :)
What country you are based in (for registration, alternatively just tell me what registration to use): Ireland (EI-DMC Please :P )
Link to your airline (just so I get in the mood): Airline Mogul - See my airline
What colors:  Um, bright, yellow, orange, green, sky blue, that sort of thing :) You can go wild if you want I love a bit of a unique element like, and it'd be a great surprise to see what you come up with!
Any other info: I want it to be modern! :P

ALTA2017

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: November 21, 2012, 04:41:41 pm
Could I get one for my planes here: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=203252    ?
Please and thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk