Airline Mogul Forum

Thinking about starting a new world, 6 years, called airLife Legacy

Guest · 15 · 2868

ba4

I was thinking and I had a brainwave about an new world. It will start in 2005, and end in 2011. Your starting aircraft will be 3 Airbus A380s, with 4 billion euros. You will have 3 base limit, and unlimited gates.

Form:
Airline Name:
Based At:
Legacy/Regional
(please mark none if not in any)

As well, logos for you airline will be made.
airConnection - Aberdeen - legacy
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 01:55:02 pm by ba4 »

ba4

Ok then, until 2011-01-01

gopats1479

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
I'd be interested except that I'm already reserved in AiRevoLegacy. I don't even have enough tokens for that right now.

ba4

I'd be interested except that I'm already reserved in AiRevoLegacy. I don't even have enough tokens for that right now.

Dont worry, I can reserve you now, I am joining lots of worlds and then I have to wait for a lot of tokens!

Can you reserve now?

SomedayTrijet

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
I'm intrested in this world if you have an earlier staring year. I think 3 AM-years is not enough. I suggest you start it at 2005 .

ba4

Ok then.

kevinaj

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
The Airbus A380 was never in service in 2005. Try another large yet effecient airplane.

kevinaj

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
You also know making a world like that would cost around 40,000 tokens?

ba4

Wrong, it will cost 747 tokens. SomebodyTrijet, to get the A380 in the world, it has to start in 2007, but I will plan it carefully. It will probably take a year to save the tokens. It will be 3 years long. But it is a challenge. The money is gonna have to be planned well in your carrier, you can launch large routes, and, if planning a regional carrier, you can buy you first small aircraft.

kevinaj

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
What in the world? When I tried it myself, it said around 40,000 tokens. Guess I messed up something :P

ba4

I decided to take away the extra 0, and it is cheaper

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
That is not a possible word. That's because the 380 is not out in the game for at least 2007.
Sincerely, Mastafa

SomedayTrijet

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile

ba4

I have decided not to do this world and do Welcome to the challange...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk