Airline Mogul Forum

New Game Improvements

LostWorld

• Administrator
  • Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: April 11, 2011, 05:04:27 pm
Well, as you may have all noticed Airline Mogul has recently had some downtime (Or hopefully not, if Stephen's plan worked as well as he hoped), so we could switch over our servers and speed up game-play for all of you.

We've also listened to you and during our downtime we've been able to carry out work on some new features that would not have otherwise been possible, at the minute we've released the new improved OCP on the create route and research route page as well as some minor adjustments that we hope you'll appreciate, along with some more developments in the pipeline.

We've also cleaned up some of our older features, such as our feature market (Which can be found in your admin panel). This is where you can view and purchase your in-game add-ons such as Premium Gate Search, Premium Aircraft

TheLastBaron

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
    • The Last Baron
Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 07:20:39 am
Could it be that the improvement wiped out our logos? Mine appears to be broken but was working beforehand and I can't seem to find any way to get back to logos in general. Just wondering as it was nice to have...

Markossa

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 08:49:25 am
The Logos have been wiped out but You can just recreate them easily, the main logo in the admin section and the fleet logos in the fleet management section... At least it worked allwell with mines...
The game manual still has a 404 error though...

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 09:18:09 am
We will try to get the logo's restored over the next week or so. They are not gone but are yet to be transferred. Due to a slightly outdated structure for storing them it was not worthwhile trying to move them ahead of the server changeover.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

aerlingus

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 06:18:13 pm
Hi there, the 'Reduce Terminal' doesn't appear to function. If would help greatly if it did. I would appreciate if this can be fixed
EI.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 06:45:04 pm
Hi there, the 'Reduce Terminal' doesn't appear to function. If would help greatly if it did. I would appreciate if this can be fixed
EI.

We didn't get around to implementing it when the link was put in. You can always email us at  :staff: with the airports, world ID and your user ID along with how many gates you want removed.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk