Airline Mogul Forum

Lease aircraft via checkbox doesn't work

homsar

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: January 29, 2011, 04:20:01 pm
If I try to lease multiple planes at once by selecting the checkbox next to the plane, and clicking the "Lease" box at the bottom of the screen, it doesn't work.  The page that loads has a screwy layout, and when I try to click the box to lease the planes, nothing happens.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 05:34:37 pm
Might be a validation problem so its excluding some aircraft.

Can you give me the full info please? Your User ID, World ID, and the ID's of the planes your leasing out. I will try and replicate the problem. Full details on how to post a bug report are included here: (http://stephenm.org/smfforum/index.php?topic=35.0) Unfortunately if theres not enough information in a post I need to ask for more information and sometimes its too late to replicate the bug, leaving it unsolved. :(
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

homsar

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 02:55:49 pm
Well, the world just ended last night, but it was world 1776.  User ID 47487.

I don't recall the specific aircraft IDs that I was trying to lease, but I do recall that I experienced this same problem early on in the game as well.

The only way to lease the planes was to click the link to lease each plane individually.  It did happen on more than one airplane, and at different times.

ID: Many different planes at different times
Type: Lease via checkbox doesn't work
Description: If I try to lease multiple planes at once by selecting the checkbox next to the plane, and clicking the "Lease" box at the bottom of the screen, it doesn't work.  The page that loads has a screwy layout, and when I try to click the box to lease the planes, nothing happens.
Airline Details: Next Air - ID 47487 [W1776]
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 02:58:05 pm by homsar »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk