Airline Mogul Forum

[Fixed] Where are my Aircraft?

Iqonik

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: January 03, 2011, 08:03:56 am
This might sound dumb, but i own 50 A320's and when i go 2 view aircraft link it only shows 23! does that mean the others are down or something???
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 11:39:44 am by StephenM »

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 08:35:30 am
They may be on another page of aircraft. At the bottom of the view aircraft page you should see page numbers, click the number or hit next page.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Iqonik

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 10:27:28 am
No man...there's are no other pages. In the game world im in i only purchase a Max of 50 for each aircraft type. Its seems it only on the a320 and 737-4 fleet. when i  go to view aircraft it shows i have a quantity of 50, but when i click select the A/c type indiviually  them it only displays half of what i actually own. Those were the first 2 aircraft types i bought in the game world, so i dont know why they disappered. (shruggs shoulders...)

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 10:57:55 am
Ah I know what the issue is now. I was just taking a look at your account and it may have something to do with the engine variants. It is only selecting one variant (23 planes have this variant) where as the other aircraft have a different one. I'll try and get a workaround.
Stephen Murphy

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 11:39:33 am
This is now fixed. Thanks for the report.
Stephen Murphy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk