Airline Mogul Forum

Screwed up when creating private world

atlax

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: December 16, 2010, 08:40:30 pm
Hello,

I recently created a private world (1788) with the idea being that I wanted to have all the continents (save Antarctica) and have unlimited foreign and domestic bases.  However, I just realized that I set the world so that I only have unlimited domestic bases and zero allowable foreign bases, which is a bummer since I had wanted to hub all over the world.  Is there any way I (or someone else) can change that, or am I stuck with what I have? 

wishfulanthony

• Airline Operative
  • Owner of Volcano Airways
    • View Profile
    • My personal blog
Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 09:02:34 pm
You can send an email to :staff: and describe a problem with them so that they can help you work it through. It's unheard (at least in my opinion) of that problem before, but, I hope one of the staff can help you.
Proud owner of

ID: 30954 · Owned Private Worlds 1596, 1757, 1936, and 2180 · Sojourner Dream · Need help on AM? Read my guides here

atlax

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 09:17:52 pm
You can send an email to :staff: and describe a problem with them so that they can help you work it through. It's unheard (at least in my opinion) of that problem before, but, I hope one of the staff can help you.

OK thanks, I just sent them an email.  I guess I just looked at the domestic base cap and forgot to look at the foreign one - hopefully this'll be the last time I do that  :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk