Airline Mogul Forum

auto sell

fionnair

• Brokers
  • Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: August 07, 2010, 06:09:05 pm
can you implement a system whereby your planes are automatically sold when they reach a certain age and also an option then to place an order on a new one.
Fionn

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 06:53:46 pm
That was already planned as a premium feature for hotswap. So yes it has been considered.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 03:02:58 am
That was already planned as a premium feature for hotswap. So yes it has been considered.

oh no! not premuim!!! :'( A 11 year old cant afford it  and I relly need this feature, as I dont have time to spend on the computer
Sincerely, Mastafa

Virgin Serbia

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 06:11:10 am

oh no! not premuim!!! :'( A 11 year old cant afford it  and I relly need this feature, as I dont have time to spend on the computer

You can just do it manually, you have at least 10x the time of an 18 yo. Besides, you get points every 12 hours, you can use those.
O0 Lotus Airlines of India (PW#2650) •

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 01:26:01 pm

Well the current 2 premium features are available for a free price. So with free tokens you can afford it. :) It depends on the server impact of the feature, thats one of the primary reasons of limiting Gate Search. If the feature is very heavy on resources then we may consider making it paid tokens only.
Stephen Murphy

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #5 on: October 08, 2010, 01:37:34 pm
Well, you could use 'Mass-sale', that's also very fast.

Virgin Serbia

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 08, 2010, 01:39:32 pm

Well the current 2 premium features are available for a free price. So with free tokens you can afford it. :) It depends on the server impact of the feature, thats one of the primary reasons of limiting Gate Search. If the feature is very heavy on resources then we may consider making it paid tokens only.

How about just raising the price of free tokens?

Mastafa

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 09:05:15 pm

well this is ok. :D

this isn't :(
Sincerely, Mastafa

skumfrik

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 03:15:07 pm
Have you changed this the recent month? In my game it states that premium gate search requires paid tokens.
What other functions do you get with premium than pax and continent, and I assume - range?

What is the second premium feature?

Virgin Serbia

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 03:20:31 pm

Aircraft search, i think.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 03:22:35 pm
Have you changed this the recent month? In my game it states that premium gate search requires paid tokens.
What other functions do you get with premium than pax and continent, and I assume - range?

Nothing has changed recently for premium features. We still have the 10 paid token or 60 free token prices. If you can take a screenshot showing the issue, and supply your user id I can take a further look for you. I can give you a one day access as a preview to premium gate search as well if you want.

Premium aircraft search is the second premium feature.
Stephen Murphy

skumfrik

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 03:40:04 pm
Nothing has changed recently for premium features. We still have the 10 paid token or 60 free token prices. If you can take a screenshot showing the issue, and supply your user id I can take a further look for you. I can give you a one day access as a preview to premium gate search as well if you want.

Premium aircraft search is the second premium feature.
Aha! My bad, didn't actually click the link as I assumed I was going to be re-sent to a paypal site. :P
Thanks, that won't be necessary for now. Might buy one the next time I join a new world that isn't congested. :)

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 04:07:46 pm
Premium features at the moment are applied across all worlds for a given time period (Normally 2 months from the date of purchase), however in order to simplify the page preferences system, premium features and options (Improved OCP, Game Manual etc) there will be some consolidation into features which are free and premium (with free and paid tokens options). This will be done on a world by world basis instead. There will be a multitude of added benefits for users as a result of this, and these will be explained once it has been prepared.
Stephen Murphy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk