Airline Mogul Forum

Help! Creating a focus city

vamplord1122

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: August 03, 2010, 08:30:57 pm
how do i get another city at the beginning of the game...if your supposed to go to create focused city, how do i get it if i already have 4 gates?HELP!!!!!!!??????? :-[ :(

Edited by LostWorld: Title edit.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 10:34:10 pm by LostWorld »

LostWorld

• Administrator
  • Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 10:28:19 pm
how do i get another city at the beginning of the game...if your supposed to go to create focused city, how do i get it if i already have 4 gates?HELP!!!!!!!??????? :-[ :(

Hi Vamplord, welcome to the game. For many of our new members reading the game manual is very helpful, for a link to the manual, click here.
In your case, when you join a world you get a base at the airport you chose along with 2 gates there. You only need to rent gates at nearby airports. The focus city creation is for 2nd, 3rd and other bases and this is where you need four gates.

If you would like to start over in your world, as it sounds that you have rented an extra 4 gates at your base, email  :staff: from the email you have registered with and you can start in your world again.

Also, as an aside, when creating new threads in the forum, please be more descriptive in your title as to your problem. This way the problem can be identified from the title.

Many Thanks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk