Airline Mogul Forum

Madagascar Airports

Thunderstruck

• Airline Operative
  • What goes up must come down
    • View Profile
on: May 25, 2010, 03:07:11 am
Hello,

I just completed the airport submission form for Fort Dauphin's TOLAGNARO Airport, in Madagascar.

Everything entered is correct, apart from the PAX numbers, therefore please disregard it.
I have found the official website of the Madagascar Airports with a very detailled monthly/yearly passenger count for 2009, airport by airport.

The document is in one of the national languages of Madagascar: French (the other being Malagasy). But I will send you the link in the template-form so you can double-check: numbers are numbers in any language and the document is clear and seems precise.

As Airline Mogul currently references only 1 airport in this big country, I will complete the form again in order to try and help you to add data for that beautiful island.

However it's 4:00 AM now - so I will do it tomorrow.

Cheers.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 04:59:28 am
Hi,

Actually, you could email us the link at :staff: and we will take care of the rest ;)
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

Thunderstruck

• Airline Operative
  • What goes up must come down
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 12:11:08 pm
Hello,

I can simply send you the link if you prefer, but it's kind of interesting for me to complete the forms and gather the info (I learn on the way).

The info is so detailled that I'm wondering which passenger numbers you use for the game data, out of:

* Regional
* National
* International
* All passengers cumulated

For example, Antananarivo Ivato Intl. Airport is referenced in the game with 213,183 pax [slightly under the official international pax numbers] yet if you measure also domestic passenger volume the yearly total amounts to 607,388 arriving & departing people per annum.

Which info is the one you use?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 12:39:07 pm
We use the total (intl + domestic, departure + arrival + transit).
The one we have for TNR is old data, so it is not accurate when compared to recent ones.

I just thought that it would be easier for one of us to do the research, instead of both of us. But if you would like to gather the info, that is fine too. :)
D Express (id 616) 8)

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 02:14:28 pm
Alright thanks. The other two posts have been splitted to moved to our internal system. We will be awaiting your email with the sources. Thanks.
D Express (id 616) 8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk