Thanks I am the host Qantas Airways there  ID 9614

Thanks

T. Weston.

CHR

• Brokers
  • Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 07:51:04 am
Have you built a terminal there? You need to specifically build a terminal before you can extend it. Once you have built a terminal, you can't rent gates any longer.

Tigerwoods

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 10:19:47 am
Yeah I built a terminal there. Had a bug.. It made to terminals so I closed both I thought. and reopen. I was able to build the terminal.
This is what I get. 

Airline     Flights     Seats     Gates     Utilisation
QANTAS     398            108.50%       20                 100%

:roll: 
With this being my 2nd Largest hub Bringing in €11,771,677 I really don't want to close up shop again. and move backwards.

Tigerwoods

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 07:48:00 pm
On top of that this issue I Just closed Perth WA Hub. and it still says "You already have the maximum possible focus cities, consider closing an existing focus city. [Please Note: focus cities outside of your home continent count as two focus cities against the maximum amount." Which I only have four cities open now. LHR SYD MEL AND LAX.

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
  • Play to win, not imitate.
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 08:52:16 pm
With two foreign and two domestic focus cities, you have already exceeded your allotment of available focus cities. Not sure how you did that.

With the [?] 5 setting, you are allowed the following combinations...

* Five domestic
* Three domestic & one foreign
* Two domestic & one foreign
* One domestic & two foreign

The infinite focus city setting there is somewhat of a misnomer, as you can actually only build up to the number of domestic focus cities allowed.

If the setting was something like,  [5] ?, then you could build five foreign focus cities without worrying about running into the issue you are experiencing right now.

Planet Express Airways
Member of the FT Alliance
ID: 3446

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.
If you do not wish for either, then feel free to ignore.

Tigerwoods

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 05:05:09 pm
Thanks for the info.. I closed LAX if you could Fix this mess...

IATA     ICAO     Airport Name              Gates     Gates Built  Slots      Utilisation        Gate Value     Tagged     Return
View     LAX     KLAX     Los Angeles International      0            25       249           0%             €163,142,734    

View    LAX    KLAX                    Los Angeles International        0           20        259        -30%             €116,744,984    

Is there away to go in there and rest LAX gates default because if I open it back up as a hub I will have the same issue.

Thanks

T.W.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk