Airline Mogul Forum

Ask.. base continent

kk19894

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: January 18, 2010, 10:29:56 am
Hi everyone, say I want to make a new world. I can open 1 foreign hub and unlimited domestic hub Then I open up a hub somewhere in Asia. Say in Jakarta. Then as the world owner I can change my base continent. Right? Then if I change my base continent to say North America and open up a hub in Denver, would my Denver hub be counted as foreign or domestic? Does it affect to tally on my Jakarta hub? Or does it make both of them domestic hubs now? thanks before

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
  • Play to win, not imitate.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 01:59:33 pm
So you want to create unlimited "domestic" bases all over the world while limiting your competitors to following the actual rules of your private world?

Planet Express Airways
Member of the FT Alliance
ID: 3446

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.
If you do not wish for either, then feel free to ignore.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 07:11:24 pm
Hi everyone, say I want to make a new world. I can open 1 foreign hub and unlimited domestic hub Then I open up a hub somewhere in Asia. Say in Jakarta. Then as the world owner I can change my base continent. Right? Then if I change my base continent to say North America and open up a hub in Denver, would my Denver hub be counted as foreign or domestic? Does it affect to tally on my Jakarta hub? Or does it make both of them domestic hubs now? thanks before

Denver would then be a domestic hub and Jakarta would be a foreign. I will need to check the logic as it may throw back errors if it finds you have 2 foreign bases out of a maximum of 1. In fact you are better off just setting the maximum number of foreign bases to whatever you like as it has very little effect on tokens. Normal bases are where the real cost lie in that area.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk