Airline Mogul Forum

Free Premium Gate Search with Token Purchases

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
on: January 15, 2010, 12:34:58 pm
From today, until the 31st of January 2010 every player who purchases tokens will receive 2 Months of our Premium Gate Search feature for free. This feature normally costs 60 free tokens to activate.
Each player will only be entitled to avail of this offer once while it is running. It will take up to 24 hours for the premium feature to be activated on each account.
For our European Customers, please remember that the price of tokens recently decreased due to a change in the Irish VAT Rate from 21.5% to 21.0%.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

mig

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 03:21:08 pm
How about the non-premium gate search function right now ?
I find recently that airports with distance less than 170 nm do not show on the search result.That's a big annoy for you to plan the routes. Is it a bug or a "non-premium" feature ?

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 04:00:12 pm
How about the non-premium gate search function right now ?
I find recently that airports with distance less than 170 nm do not show on the search result.That's a big annoy for you to plan the routes. Is it a bug or a "non-premium" feature ?

Can you give me your user ID and World ID where the problem is occurring and I will investigate it further.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

mig

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 05:05:03 pm
The situation is not just as simple as "airports with distance less than xxx were missing", but lot of airports did missing from the search results especially for airports in short distance.

For my instance in world #1217, TPE is my base, and with search conditions :Passenger "no min", "no max", "Asia" and the result did not include the nearby airports TSA and KHH.

It happens almost every base in every world i played and just in recent days, so it is not a isolated case.

Hope this may help.

My ID : 35390
with World #1154 and #1217

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 05:59:01 pm
The default setting is to hide the airports that you already have routes from the base that you are searching. Could that be the cause?
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

mig

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 07:56:47 am
 :o I think you are right ! I do not notice the hiding function. No problem right now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk