Airline Mogul Forum

Gate over-useage

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
  • Play to win, not imitate.
    • View Profile
on: January 08, 2010, 09:54:11 pm
World# 428

Not sure how this happened. I have a mix of rented (20) and built gates (6).

View     LAS     KLAS     Las Vegas         20   6   -7   103%   €47,739,000    OCP   

Let me know when you have looked at the problem, and I will OCP to get me back proper.

Planet Express Airways
Member of the FT Alliance
ID: 3446

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.
If you do not wish for either, then feel free to ignore.

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 09:38:30 pm
Okay...

On the View Gates page, I clicked on OCP when I had both build and rented gates. As soon as I did that, it set my Rented gates back to 1 (and increased by 1 every time I clicked on OCP).

Now the issue is that I can't build any more terminal gates.

Planet Express Airways

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.

jghastings

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 11:17:02 pm
Hi,

This is happening to me as well, in private world 1194 at Brasilia BSB (my airline is ID 8330).  I had a 5-gate terminal built, but was adding some routes last night when I did not have enough cash to extend the terminal and I therefore rented a gate.  It all then went wrong.  Depending on how you now view the information, I have -8 slots left, 198.17% of seats, 1 gate with 80% utilisation (and yet 116 flights in total)...

I have just tried to extend the terminal to enable me to return the rented gate, but it's having none of it - I have to build at least 5 gates as it does not believe I have any built gates, despite getting to the http://airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/build_terminal.php screen by selecting the Extend Terminal option.

Odd.

Thanks,
JG
ID: 8330

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 01:09:53 am
I was chatting with Air Elbonia a few weeks ago about this. He knows why it's happening, but I think he's trying to figure out how to fix it.

Planet Express Airways

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk