on: December 15, 2009, 07:33:28 pm
Sorry for my english

Airline ID: 34794
World ID: 1110
Current world year: 1991
Current bases: Roma andMakedonia
DOC: 1342230
Forum code: Airline Mogul - See my airline

Goals:  I just want to learn how to play the game so that i don't make as many mistakes the next time.

I haven't completely understand about the competition when more airlines have commons routes...

If i am the only 1 on a route with "X fare" i got 100%Loadfactor...
then  what happen when an other airline makes the same route with "X-1 fare", my loadfactor should decrease and consequently my earnings?

I hope i was understandable

Thanks for help

blumage

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 08:46:21 pm
Si!!! Load factor will decrease!! But not much! People will always choose the cheapest airline. I haven't played the game for a long time but when i still played undercutting your competitor with €1 fare was a huge problems I used to update my routes day and night but it doesnt seem the case now with Multiworlds.

Buona fortuna with your airline!!

ID 5228
And if we like to over do things just Imagine what is like to be our Guest!
Proud Member of BlueSkies

sne

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 06:21:00 pm
hi. i am decreasing the prices in all my flights to be the the cheaper one but my market share doesnt grow. why? thankyou

DkCr

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 08:07:12 pm
hi. i am decreasing the prices in all my flights to be the the cheaper one but my market share doesnt grow. why? thankyou

Your market share will grow when offering more seats either by assigning more aircrafts to fly the new routes or replacing existing routes with larger aircrafts and updating your load factor if it is low, if you haven't done that already.

sne

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 10:58:52 pm
hmm ok thanks. then if you lower your prices with the same aircraft, your market share doesnt grow correct?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk