Airline Mogul Forum

Crash from routes page

faulknertbc

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: November 30, 2009, 02:22:23 pm
Help.  I've never run into this before.  Lately, as soon as the routes page comes up (like if I notice that my loadfactor is way down and I want to choose a route to edit), the game crashes.  I am using Windows Explorer 8 with Windows Vista Premium Home edition.  I didn't run into this until recently...it seems like it crashes before it can finish loading all of my routes, so I am assuming that it is either a capacity issue, or a faulty route that is crashing the system.  I'm playing on a high end, quad-core laptop with 4 GB of RAM, and haven't had problems with any other games.  Thanks for your advice.

User 9177
Playing in PW990 and PW1014
Bug occurs in the View Routes screen
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 02:28:22 pm by faulknertbc »
Fresh Air

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 04:24:24 am
Is it happening in both worlds or just one of them?   :-[ Unfortunately from our end there are occasionally times when players get a little big for the page.  We're working on it though.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 02:17:21 pm
Can I just say that this is not the games fault as a Massive multiplayer online game cannot crash a computer if its not downloading anything to your computer. What you mean is your browser stops working when you load a certain page. I advise you to download and install Firefox (google it) and visit AM from there. You should not have any problems after that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk