Airline Mogul Forum

NOW OPEN! PW#1075 - Air Empires: The REAL World

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #150 on: November 16, 2009, 08:57:40 am
I am wondering if i can take the JetBlue brand name. PM me the code thanks:) i shall be sticking to the hubs operated by JetBlue. First hub in JFK, then LAX, then BOS etc.

You are more than welcome to join as JetBlue Airways. I will PM you the password. Welcome! Please also register on our private forum where we will discuss everything relating to Air Empires. Any questions, you know where to find me.

http://albionairlines.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=ee93feaeaf4a18e5fcd074a44588c89b

Good luck!

« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 09:00:59 am by GoldDragonFly »

javik

• Airline Operative
  • Future Airline Ceo-WATCH OUT
    • View Profile
Reply #151 on: November 16, 2009, 09:04:43 am

JetBlue Airways has recently started operations from its New York JFK hub to major citites in the USA. JetBlue Airways is looking to provide a high quality service at guaranteed lowest prices. We offer what the legacy's dont, without the high fare. At JetBlue, we feel flying has become more of a chore, and so called "legacy" carriers are offereing full fares, but cutting down on frills and making us pay for extra. Here at JetBlue we are making a change, offereing free snakes and beverages on all flights, a state of the art live IFE system on its aircraft (first of it's kind in the world), and a smile on the face which will cheer up any disheartened flyer. Here at Jetblue we are looking to keep to a 2 aircraft policy for it's mainland fleet (B717 and A321), while also offereing smaller aircraft for it's regional fleet which will operate under the same brand and managment as mainland fleet (Ilyushin Il-114). In the future we will be looking to replace the a321-100 with a320 as the capacity is to high for our needs. We are also looking to partner with airlines such as Lufthansa and Aerlingus (As in real life) and is hoping to join the Star Alliance. We are also looking to expand our JFK base with our new terminal and new hubs will be periodically added LAX and Logan airports etc.

Happy jetting!

JetBlue Airways - A Javik Brand

javik

• Airline Operative
  • Future Airline Ceo-WATCH OUT
    • View Profile
Reply #152 on: November 16, 2009, 09:05:49 am
i've registered with the thingi like 2 weeks ago. im foruming (new workd :P) the "new world" in the 1970's

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #153 on: November 16, 2009, 09:25:34 am

JetBlue Airways has recently started operations from its New York JFK hub to major citites in the USA. JetBlue Airways is looking to provide a high quality service at guaranteed lowest prices. We offer what the legacy's dont, without the high fare. At JetBlue, we feel flying has become more of a chore, and so called "legacy" carriers are offereing full fares, but cutting down on frills and making us pay for extra. Here at JetBlue we are making a change, offereing free snakes and beverages on all flights, a state of the art live IFE system on its aircraft (first of it's kind in the world), and a smile on the face which will cheer up any disheartened flyer. Here at Jetblue we are looking to keep to a 2 aircraft policy for it's mainland fleet (B717 and A321), while also offereing smaller aircraft for it's regional fleet which will operate under the same brand and managment as mainland fleet (Ilyushin Il-114). In the future we will be looking to replace the a321-100 with a320 as the capacity is to high for our needs. We are also looking to partner with airlines such as Lufthansa and Aerlingus (As in real life) and is hoping to join the Star Alliance. We are also looking to expand our JFK base with our new terminal and new hubs will be periodically added LAX and Logan airports etc.

Happy jetting!

JetBlue Airways - A Javik Brand

Welcome JetBlue!

i've registered with the thingi like 2 weeks ago. im foruming (new workd :P) the "new world" in the 1970's

Cool! See you there! Keep an eye out for the latest news and updates on the world....  8)

steventommyobama

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #154 on: November 16, 2009, 12:36:33 pm
Yay!  It's going so well, thanks GoldDragonFly

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: November 16, 2009, 12:42:45 pm
Yes, absolutely!

Thank you to all who joined. Its going to be really good!

Let's try and get some more players....  :)

jetrc

• Airline Operative
  • Aspiring airline CEO
    • View Profile
Reply #156 on: November 16, 2009, 01:03:08 pm
GDF, May i ask how do you post a poll in the Private Forum? Because i want to know how other airlines will rate me. (PLEASE 5-STAR!)  :D
Avalon Air, Coming Soon.

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #157 on: November 16, 2009, 01:06:49 pm
GDF, May i ask how do you post a poll in the Private Forum? Because i want to know how other airlines will rate me. (PLEASE 5-STAR!)  :D

Sure, I am here to help. When you write a new post on the private forum, before you click on 'submit' or 'preview', scroll down where you will find poll details which you can complete and post with the text body you wrote.

Just remember, the star ratings are not in place yet. I am officially launching it this week only, after which all the other players will rate you in terms of the airport and onboard services you provide.

I am posting details and updates on it on the private forum, so be sure to keep an eye out for it.

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: November 16, 2009, 03:17:19 pm
Just did another quick design for the Airline Awards.

Anyone else keen on assisting me with the designing of the awards?

steventommyobama

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #159 on: November 16, 2009, 08:42:39 pm
Hey can my friend join?  He wants to be Air Canada but doesn't have a forum account!

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #160 on: November 16, 2009, 09:02:22 pm
Ok, if he is your friend and he is an active player who will enjoy the world with the rest of us, please pass the password onto him to join.

He needs to join as Air Canada as mentioned.

Please ask him to PM in-game when he joins.

steventommyobama

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #161 on: November 16, 2009, 09:03:17 pm
Actually, he cannot join until tomorrow, but he will!

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #162 on: November 16, 2009, 09:06:33 pm
Actually, he cannot join until tomorrow, but he will!

No problem. I will reserve Air Canada for him.  :)

steventommyobama

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #163 on: November 16, 2009, 09:14:04 pm
Okay cool!

bigboi

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #164 on: November 16, 2009, 10:28:04 pm
U.S. Airways Please. i have 29 tokens, should just be a matter of a few hours.
Oh, if you grant me U.S. Airways, would it be okay to eventually open up bases at their current focus cities even though they are closing them in real life a LaGuardia and Boston Logan?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk