Airline Mogul Forum

Organising future Private Worlds - please help!

msnell

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: November 04, 2009, 01:15:59 pm
I have started a small forum with the view of communicating with other players as to the direction that a new Private World could take.  I am looking to start a fairly large PW and would like it to appeal to as many as possible.  I would appreciate any thoughts of the members who read this who may be interested in a (fairly) well regulated world that will be set up in the near future.  The forum address is:

http://albionairlines.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=cceebcf2ab91e2b68907a1dac8da889b

Ideally I would like a group of serious players who would be interested in starting and participating in several worlds with a set of rules and themes that the group would agree to.

This may be a total non-starter but I thought I would try as it's something that I've been interested in for a while.

Please share your thoughts, here if you like, but check out the forum too!

Mark (16178)

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
  • Play to win, not imitate.
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 02:39:58 pm
Why can't you discuss it in this thread?

Planet Express Airways
Member of the FT Alliance
ID: 3446

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.
If you do not wish for either, then feel free to ignore.

msnell

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 07:43:24 pm
The forum I have created offers extra facilities that would clutter this forum for only one or two worlds.  Have a look and you might agree, if not, no problem.  I think there may be others who feel like me that it would be nice to plan a private world in a little more detail.  Rules could be established if the members wanted, a little like in real life.  Any constructive criticism is welcome though.

javik

• Airline Operative
  • Future Airline Ceo-WATCH OUT
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 08:03:25 am
what i think is we should start around 1975-1980, and have a full world. i think around 20-50 people so its not to cluttered and it should be good. i definitly wont to be invloved in this sounds great

msnell

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 05, 2009, 12:44:31 pm
Javik, Sounds like a good idea.  If you join the forum we can look at everyone's ideas.  The 70s-80s sounds good though as I'm involved with games set at a later date and this would be something new.

msnell

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 07:20:41 pm
Four members now, early days though!  I'm looking to set up a new world (and paying for it!) soon, members imput is wanted!  Please join the forum as there are existing worlds you can join as well as helping to form the new world.

msnell

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 10:51:04 am
Our first private world is close to starting now and it's looking like a starting year of 1975 with two DC-9-50s.  There is plenty of room left to book your hubs - we are limiting two airlines per hub at the moment.  Join the forum and have a look.

msnell

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 01, 2010, 06:58:40 pm
The forum has proved to be a great success and we now have three games running and 37 members.  We are able to post news articles, present awards and have private alliance areas.  Please have a look and join if you want.

Flybynight747

• Airline Operative
  • FLY 747s
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 01, 2010, 07:37:52 pm
The forum that Mark has made is an amazing add-on to the AM gaming experience.
Members chat, post news, there are airline awards, strategy threads, alliance member only rooms and advice centres.

All the players contribute and many have become good friends.

As an avid fan of AM I find Mark's forum runs nicely alongside it and really enhances the game.

Jay

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk