Airline Mogul Forum

Paris-Le Bourget ?

Mystère

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: October 09, 2009, 08:17:33 pm
Why isn't this airport implemented ? It has been the Paris airport for decades, and is still an active platform, especially for biz-jets.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 09:18:52 pm
Interesting, it doesn't seem to be there. If you can find an official source for the passenger numbers, you can submit the airport on the following page:

http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/submit_airport.php
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Mystère

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 10:24:49 pm
Thank you for the useful link. A question though : in the "capacity" and "cargo tonnage" fields should I enter the maximum capacity or the actual number of passengers/cargo ?

Ok, disregard my question, I found the answer.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 10:31:08 pm by Mystère »

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 02:08:45 am
LBG is not in our database because it no longer has scheduled commercial flights. It is regarded as a business / GA airport. Arguably, we do add it business / GA airports of sufficient size. However, the fact that the airport has not reported its passenger traffic data since 2004 really complicates the matter for us. We know for a fact that the data of 2004 would not be anywhere near accurate in 2008. We have the official source for 2008 aircraft movement, but that is hard to translate into pax number... ???
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 02:11:22 am by dktc »
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

Mystère

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 10, 2009, 07:52:12 pm
Ok, I can understand this. I already noticed we were using current airport data even when playing in a "historical" world. Is there any plan to make these data closer to what they were in their respective era ?

CHR

• Brokers
  • Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 12:27:12 am
It would be too difficult (or even impossible) to get the data consistently from the past, so it doesn't look like it would ever be happening.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk