Airline Mogul Forum

Aircraft Images

idefelipe

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: October 08, 2009, 04:04:17 pm
I don't know if you have talked about this, but... I think to insert an image to each aircraft could improve graphically the game. And make it more cute to new players :roll:

sla31

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 04:26:35 pm
I don't know if you have talked about this, but... I think to insert an image to each aircraft could improve graphically the game. And make it more cute to new players :roll:

I has been talked about, and we have taken steps towards that.  There are some aircraft like the A319 that have pictures already added.  However it is lower on the to-do list than some bigger things like hotswap.
Bryce Rea

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 05:19:55 pm
And please do realize that we do have have difficulties finding aircraft photos that we could use for a lot of older aircraft models in our database. If you have images that you own copyright on and would like to see them in the game, please email us the photos (or links), with an explicit permission to use them, at :staff: . Thanks.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

idefelipe

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 07:32:55 pm
I haven't photos but can't you insert them adding the copyright reference? Maybe there is a web with Free Photos.. I'll look for it :D

Thanks for your answer :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk