Airline Mogul Forum

Can't join a new world

787seattle

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: July 20, 2009, 09:38:41 pm
I used to be in World 645, but it ended a few days ago. I've been trying to join other worlds (both public and private) and it won't work. Yesterday (July 19th), I sent a request to join world 734 and got accepted by the owner. I clicked on the join world link, and keep getting redirected to the register your airline/create new airline page. I've already registered and in fact did that over a month ago when I joined AM. What am I doing wrong or is this a bug?

Native Airlines (id: 26319)

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Max

DarkPet

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 09:59:30 pm
Whenever you join new world you must create new airline. So, if you are, for example, in 3 different worlds you have 3 different airline companies to manage.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 11:34:22 pm
Darkpet is spot on, it doesn't look like you've finished registering in any worlds, and therefore you are not a member of any. Each new world requires a new airline.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

787seattle

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 11:55:44 pm
So does this mean that the first airline I created no longer exists? Can I transfer my first airline into a new world?

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 12:06:01 am
So does this mean that the first airline I created no longer exists? Can I transfer my first airline into a new world?

The first airline continues to exist. No you cannot transfer airlines between worlds. If you wish to continue expanding your existing airline you will need to do so in your current world. Otherwise you start afresh in each new world you join.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk