Airline Mogul Forum

Aircraft Hours Issues

mcixna

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: June 19, 2009, 03:36:55 am
Aircraft ID: 15920

Type: 11 Hours on Aircraft with no routes;
Also, some edited routes display "Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/airlinemogul.com/httpdocs/airlinemogul/includes/cr_functions.php on line 914" error

Description: I was opening routes with a new plane when it somehow allowed me to put more hours than allowed on it.  The plane was then showing -10 hours available.  So I closed all the routes and now the aircraft shows only 13 hours free.  I can't sell or scrap the plane.

Also, when I edit some (but all routes), I get the annoying division by zero error, showing a 0 LF regardless of fare.  I have to close the routes  and recreated to edit them - which is inefficient and time-consuming.

Airline Details: Central Air Asia - ID 19392 [W645]

Thanks for your attention.

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 04:16:55 am
Thanks for reading about how to post a bug!

We should have cleared up most of these errors, are they still occurring?
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

mcixna

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 04:54:24 am
I'm still showing that plane with 13 hours free and no routes.  I don't know about the division by zero error - I haven't edited routes within the past hour or so.

Looking at my other planes, #7527 and #7546 are showing -2 hours available while #8953 is showing 24 hours available even though the plane is fully scheduled.

mcixna

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 10:12:13 pm
Everything seems to be fixed (I had to add a route to plane 15920 in order for the hours to be recalculated).

Thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk