Airline Mogul Forum

READ FIRST: Want advice or help?

QuebecAir

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: March 11, 2013, 07:30:06 am
I would suggest you to expand with props first, they are cheap and give good money. The most popular medium-jet aircraft are the A319 and B737, but there are also other good alternatives.

But fist things first, go purchase another propeller aircraft! :)

Great. Thanks...

And what does that means:

Due to lack of usage, a total of 1 have been flagged as disused at Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International. This means unless they are used, they will be automatically returned at the beginning of next month

I have received that in my inbox... I thought I was using my gate at PET International pretty well with many routes... and I've lost a good amount of money to.

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
    • Train pins and tie clips
Reply #16 on: March 11, 2013, 10:14:06 am
You have two gates, each with ten slots. Each flight uses one slot per frequency, so you are not using your second gate. Don't worry much about it because the game will not return gates you do use.

RebelAlliance

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 11:10:42 pm
Forum code: Airline Mogul - See my airline
World Info URL: http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/world_info.php?wid=2590
Airline ID: 65076
World ID: Public World #2590
Current world year: 1958
Current bases: HVN KHVN Tweed-New Haven
DOC: 4,137

Goals: Increase DOC and dominating market in Tweed-New Haven.

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: April 24, 2013, 08:04:50 am
Well, that was a small home airport... I would suggest you to go for a reset and select a bigger airport in the area (e.g. Bradley intl Airport). Then create many, short routes to nearby big airports. When you get enough money, purchase a good, small (20-35 seats) propeller aircraft. There might be some good offers on the market, but don't purchase old (3+ y) aircraft.

I'm not so good on 50's aircraft, but you can use aircraft search to find a suitable aircraft. As Bradley Airport has 5,250,000 passengers, you shouldn't fly anything bigger than 100 passengers, and that only to the biggest airports. Aircraft the size of a Convair 440 would be a good choice.

RebelAlliance

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 12:57:59 pm
Well, that was a small home airport... I would suggest you to go for a reset and select a bigger airport in the area (e.g. Bradley intl Airport). Then create many, short routes to nearby big airports. When you get enough money, purchase a good, small (20-35 seats) propeller aircraft. There might be some good offers on the market, but don't purchase old (3+ y) aircraft.

I'm not so good on 50's aircraft, but you can use aircraft search to find a suitable aircraft. As Bradley Airport has 5,250,000 passengers, you shouldn't fly anything bigger than 100 passengers, and that only to the biggest airports. Aircraft the size of a Convair 440 would be a good choice.

Alright, thanks! I searched everywhere for a reset button to no avail. Where is it located?

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: April 24, 2013, 02:33:19 pm
Oh, it seems I forgot; in order to reset, you have to contact the staff with your user ID and world ID, we will happily reset your airline.

robic

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: May 15, 2013, 10:01:23 pm
 Airline Mogul - See my airline
http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/world_info.php?wid=2624
Doc: 118,563
Goals:  just want to learn how to play the game so that I don't make as many mistakes the next time.

Hello to all. My problem is that I can not lease a plane  or buy a used one. My budget is positive. When I go to click Aircraft Market - Aircraft Aircraft for sale or for lease does not appear no aircraft in the table below.
What could be wrong?

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: May 16, 2013, 08:08:25 am
It seems like there are no aircraft on sale or lease. It is a young world, so not many aircraft are available for airlines to sell. You can also buy some new aircraft instead - click on Aircraft and select a manufacturer from the drop down menu.

robic

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: May 16, 2013, 12:20:41 pm
Thank you. Yes, I think this is the situation of my world. I'll buy e new aircraft... and by the way what do you think about the choice of a Aérospatiale N 262  ? It would be my second airplane and my base is Liverpool.

1993matias

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Senior Manager
  • Play to have fun!
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: May 16, 2013, 03:28:53 pm
The N262 is a good plane. It is actually (if I'm not wrong) the starter plane in some later worlds.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk