Airline Mogul Forum

the "i work but still play AM" thread

ALFC · 36 · 6248

Scandalian Airlines

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: January 29, 2008, 03:21:02 pm
There's an awful lot of school chitter chatter in our WORK thread, please continue elsewhere youngsters ;)

Work related:
I have an office job so I can log in every now and then, onm top of that I am our systems and IT manager, so I can check what everyone surfs to, and block sites :lol: Fortunately no one checks me hehe.
Other than that duty my title is Head of development in the environmental department in the municipality of Lund, Sweden, where I work with environmental issues mostly regarding waste, but also am in a board that works for the reduction of CO2 emissions. Being an environmentalist my main hobby might seem strange, as aviation is a huge polluter :lol
But, I'm not an extremist, I get more pissed wioth people driving fuel guzzling SUV's than people going to Ibiza for a holiday :)
img]http://www.lsn.se/televisionset/ScandalianAnimated.gif[/img]
Your skyrocket to elsewhere

Hampo

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: January 29, 2008, 03:26:40 pm
Oh dear  :evil: More tree huggers  :shock:

Scandalian Airlines

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: January 29, 2008, 03:35:29 pm
Let me tell you something, the AN-225 came to Skrydstrup in Denmark, and they had to cut down a lot of trees to make room for it, and believe me, had I known about it I would have volunteered to cutting them buggers down :lol:

And the only reason that I'm a vegetarian is that I hate plants, not that I love animals!

Btw, I am a militant carnivore, I only eat things that can move by themselves (Tumble weed is an exception though :lol:)

nwadeltaboy

• Airline Senior Manager
  • AM's official Spammer. Check my post counts.
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: January 29, 2008, 09:38:02 pm
Quote from: "Scandalian Airlines"
Btw, I am a militant carnivore, I only eat things that can move by themselves (Tumble weed is an exception though :lol:)

tumble weed is blown by the wind :P

Scandalian Airlines

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: January 29, 2008, 10:36:02 pm
Quote from: "nwaboy"
Quote from: "Scandalian Airlines"

tumble weed is blown by the wind :P

I know, I just have to make clear where I draw the line between veggie and meat :lol:

Rob Hirst

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: February 01, 2008, 01:48:54 pm
Work full time and check AM 2-3 times a day. (am a member of the management team so tend to get away with it  :lol: ) Also study at night school, so during break I try to creep on.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk