Airline Mogul Forum

France and all its overseas Airports update

waerth · 26 · 4596

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: January 19, 2008, 07:04:40 pm
Wow, there are now 2,513 airports available! Thanks a lot both of you!
an (AirHanoverInternational ID:5980)

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: January 19, 2008, 07:10:27 pm
Quote from: "waerth"
I hope you guys also got my update email :/ As the previous ones seem to have not arrived ..... It is the updates for the airports in the same areas that I submitted and for India (big changes in there!) and Nepal. I might do Pakistan tonight as well, or Saudi.

It will be difficult to find more data for pacific islands. But there should be tons more airports out there in all those islandstates.

I am still waiting for MY programmer to finish some things on my website so I can take it from there ..... . so I have time on my hands. Might be different when he is finished with the database entry form.

Waerth

we should be getting to those relatively soon.  i've done the ones i've been given, but my time now is a little more focused on coding again. [traveling is done, thereby so is my mini-vacation of 2ish days from coding].  Rick's at the moment trying to catch up the 800 or so last icao code-less airports and making fairly good time.  i'll see if i can't find a few more small ones to do inbetween code updates for multiworlds.

oh and AHI, feel free to submit those other airports you're sitting on anytime :P
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: January 19, 2008, 07:17:33 pm
Quote from: "Air Elbonia"

oh and AHI, feel free to submit those other airports you're sitting on anytime :P

First thanks for processing my updates I passed to you the last days. Are you able to see more than just numbers right now? :lol:

As for the other airports "I am sitting on" :wink: : First I wanted to wait for the 2007 data so you would not have to update them 2 or so weeks later. But now as you beg for them I cannot resist. First ones should arrive today or tomorrow.

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: January 19, 2008, 07:25:28 pm
I still have a lot as well. If any of you has the site for the stats of the British aviation authorities? Please PM me ..... I want to do some poking around there. I have a feeling I might find some stuff there same like on the french site :).

Waerth

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: January 19, 2008, 07:28:18 pm
Quote from: "AirHanoverInternational"

First thanks for processing my updates I passed to you the last days. Are you able to see more than just numbers right now? :lol:

As for the other airports "I am sitting on" :wink: : First I wanted to wait for the 2007 data so you would not have to update them 2 or so weeks later. But now as you beg for them I cannot resist. First ones should arrive today or tomorrow.

I meant nigeria, amongst others, where the 2007 data seems as bleak as the 2006 data, but 2005 is as plentiful as the oceans...

edit: Waerth, i went through the UK's pdf, added a few based off it and updated the rest of the pax.  didn't see much in the overseas data. i'll see if i can't find that email again.  oh. and the fr. overseas/india/nepal are updated.

edit2: www.caa.co.uk for the UK.

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: January 20, 2008, 06:13:35 pm

I meant nigeria, amongst others, where the 2007 data seems as bleak as the 2006 data, but 2005 is as plentiful as the oceans...

I started to submit airports in Nigeria. But I need a little break right now - need to eat something.

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: January 20, 2008, 07:56:02 pm

edit: Waerth, i went through the UK's pdf, added a few based off it and updated the rest of the pax.  didn't see much in the overseas data. i'll see if i can't find that email again.  oh. and the fr. overseas/india/nepal are updated.

edit2: www.caa.co.uk for the UK.

Thanks I couldn't find any overseas possesions stuff either ..... the French are obviously more efficient with that :) But I will end up digging some things up.

Waerth

waerth

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: January 20, 2008, 07:57:26 pm
Currently Cocos Island airport is listed with Australia. Shouldn't it be listed with Christmas Island?

Waerth

pseudoswede

• Airline Manager
  • Play to win, not imitate.
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: January 21, 2008, 02:55:03 am
The coordinates for PPT are waaaaaaay wrong.

And many in Australiasia are taking advantage of it.

Planet Express Airways
Member of the FT Alliance
ID: 3446

Opinions expressed in my posts are suggestions to achieve maximum airline value and top rankings.
If you do not wish for either, then feel free to ignore.

dktc

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: January 21, 2008, 03:09:10 am
Quote from: "pseudoswede"

Will get it updated by next reset. There are flights to PPT atm.
D Express (id 616) 8)
AM Membership Officer / Official Broker

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: January 21, 2008, 04:09:18 am
Quote from: "pseudoswede"

fixed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk