• View Profile
Reply #31 on: November 12, 2009, 06:21:38 pm
British Airways Please!

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: November 12, 2009, 07:35:43 pm
Air China please  :)

Air China is yours....I will send you a PM when the world has launched this weekend. Welcome onboard!

British Airways Please!

Welcome BA! I will notify you also on the weekend when the world has launched! Looking forward to it!

Flybynight747

• Airline Operative
  • FLY 747s
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: November 12, 2009, 08:17:19 pm
Out of interest GoldDragonFly.......

Who will you be?  :D

Jay

Delta by any chance?  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 08:22:46 pm by Flybynight747 »

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: November 12, 2009, 09:02:07 pm
Yes, I am still deciding if I want play as Delta Air Lines or American Airlines. I have never played as an american carrier so this will be a first for me. I have mostly played as asian airlines before so know the deal with asian based routes quite well, so I decided to venture out a bit and try north america for a start.

steventommyobama

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: November 12, 2009, 09:32:17 pm
I could go for Lufthansa if that would be okay!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 09:52:42 pm by steventommyobama »

Flybynight747

• Airline Operative
  • FLY 747s
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: November 12, 2009, 09:51:31 pm
OK, well I know steventommyobama, he's a good player and a good operator, fair and an honest guy.

To GoldDragonFly, before your world opens, if ,as the world owner you would prefer to be an Asian airline, I would give up JAL.
It's your 'World' after all.

If that was the case, then an American operator out of ATL would be my next choice.

It's up to you.

Jay

steventommyobama

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: November 12, 2009, 09:53:50 pm
Thanks Jay!  Oh and BTW, I might not have the tokens until Monday, so just don't freak if I don't join :)

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: November 13, 2009, 06:23:34 am
I could go for Lufthansa if that would be okay!

Good to have you onboard! I have reserved and confirmed Lufthansa for you. The world will launch this weekend, so will notify you via PM. Welcome!

OK, well I know steventommyobama, he's a good player and a good operator, fair and an honest guy.

To GoldDragonFly, before your world opens, if ,as the world owner you would prefer to be an Asian airline, I would give up JAL.
It's your 'World' after all.

If that was the case, then an American operator out of ATL would be my next choice.

It's up to you.

Jay

Thanks for the kind offer Jay, but I am quite excited about my american 'adventure' so I will stick to that for this time around.

rayD23

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: November 13, 2009, 08:49:20 am
can i have TAM Linhas Aereas. This would be my first South American venture. Always been an Asian carrier.

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: November 13, 2009, 09:14:27 am
can i have TAM Linhas Aereas. This would be my first South American venture. Always been an Asian carrier.

Welcome TAM! I have reserved and confirmed your airline. I will send you a  message with the details when the world has launched this weekend!  :D

Flybynight747

• Airline Operative
  • FLY 747s
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: November 13, 2009, 10:12:45 am
This is shaping up to be an amazing World to play in.

I really can't wait!

Good luck everyone Here's to building great Airline Empires  :lol:

Jay

pck

• Airline Supervisor
  • Apportez-moi partout!
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: November 13, 2009, 10:25:12 am
Just a question..... Countries with only one airport (eg, Singapore), will their only base allowed be Singapore?

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: November 13, 2009, 10:43:36 am
If someone chooses Singapore Airlines, they will be based at Singapore Changi. My only rule for the world states that your airline needs to be based at an airport in the country where the 'real' airline operates from, i.e Malaysia Airlines out of an airport in Malaysia, South African Airways out of South Africa, etc.

Its your choice if you would like to have your main hub, the same as the real airline or whether you would like to have your main hub at another airport within the country. I feel that there is no need to restrict the hubs, aircraft being used or creating routes. That is solely up to you.

The only rule is, you have to play as a real airline, based out of your 'home' country and you will be free to choose what aircraft you will deploy and which routes you will create.

So yes, to answer your question, the player who chooses Singapore Airlines, will have their main hub at Singapore Changi. This player can freely choose which other hubs they would like to open worldwide in accordance with the hub limits.

GoldDragonFly

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: November 13, 2009, 11:47:42 am
UPDATE:

Thank you to everyone who already confirmed that they will join the world. Your airlines have been reserved for you. I will create the world tomorrow and will notify you once it has launched.

At the moment we need at least one airline operator in the following countries:

Africa - See list of airlines for availability
Central America - See list of airlines for availibility
Australia - See list of airlines for availibility
Middle East - See list of airlines for availibility

If anyone is still keen to reserve an airline before the world will be launched tomorrow, please reply to this post with your request and I will reserve and confirm the airline for you.

I am in the final run of the planning for the world and looking forward to launch this fantastic world this weekend! It's going to be real good!

Watch this space for more details......  8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk