Game Reset and First Stage of Multiworlds

Jps

• Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: December 18, 2007, 10:08:47 am
YESS!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Celebrate!  :D ....!!!!

I have a suggestion =D.

Reset to 1960. Why skip that important date or... if you want to annoy the brokers..  :twisted:

Im fine with the 1970!

ID: 5000 ~ Flying Beyond The Stars

gagahput3ra

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: December 18, 2007, 12:01:30 pm
YESSSS!!!!! It's the perfect timing for me  :P  as tomorrow i will gone for holiday and i got..um....quite bored with AM Right now, so finally, breath of fresh air!!!  :P

And glad to see Hampo is back on the scene  :D *i mean next round
img]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3166/gwebsair21nm8.png[/img]
GweBS Air[BS]. A New Life Is Here.
BlueSkies Members
Official Partners Of Fly Luso, Czech International Airlines, Asian Connection & Fly Mogul

bibi974

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: December 18, 2007, 02:45:47 pm
Well if each time some big companies become too large to keep playing there s a reset, that's not very fair to start-up and middle-large companies.

I see one thing: big companies have had time to grow(even though quite quickly), they were there from the very beginning for many. I mean,they enjoyed the game, they have all been able to take advantage of the game in its totality, they have all been able to make their airline thrive.
What about the smaller company, who arrived in the middle of the game, start to make small profit, but are presently told that the game is about to reset because of largest companies being unmanageable, largest companies whom, by the way, account for a minority to me
I accept the excuse of small companies being unable to prosper well because of harsh competition, but managing behavior of large companies are no excuse to me.

"Endurance" is a key word. if you can't take it anymore just leave and let the "young" ones take the lead...
URL=http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=5435][/URL]

You never rose that high!

bibi974

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: December 18, 2007, 02:54:17 pm
Bahhhh disregard my latest post, just wanted to express some resentment and clean everything up....

to start a new round brand new

enjoy everyone
URL=http://www.airlinemogul.com/airlinemogul/view_airline.php?id=5435][/URL]

You never rose that high!

Hampo

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: December 18, 2007, 04:04:51 pm
Bugger  :cry:

Reset couldn't have come at a worse time for me :(

www.photos.aero launch today and i will be knee deep with photos to screen in the coming weeks  :(

Pacific

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: December 18, 2007, 04:13:01 pm
Quote from: "Hampo"
www.photos.aero launch today and i will be knee deep with photos to screen in the coming weeks  :(

Will you give me -10% in exchange for me upping pics? :lol:

Hampo

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: December 18, 2007, 04:18:29 pm
Maybe  :shock:  :D

gagahput3ra

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: December 18, 2007, 06:05:46 pm

Yay!!!  :D

Just wait for me in the next 2 weeks, i will (try) upload my own picture that i take 2 months ago  :P will see if i got accepted, as in A.net i've got email with 10+ critics about my picture  :lol:
img]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3166/gwebsair21nm8.png[/img]
GweBS Air[BS]. A New Life Is Here.
BlueSkies Members
Official Partners Of Fly Luso, Czech International Airlines, Asian Connection & Fly Mogul

AirHanoverInternational

• Airline Mogul Staff
  • Airline Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: December 18, 2007, 07:16:36 pm
What time will be the reset?

Will the results be stored somewhere to look at for a while? (Just want to see next round how a specific airline did this round.)
an (AirHanoverInternational ID:5980)

suntoucher

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: December 19, 2007, 04:41:37 am
Actually it's a good idea I think. Enough time for the newer players to practise with the 1.5bil without dragging it too long. I think a good starter plane will be something someone wants to buy at -50% otherwise the secondhand plane market, and brokers, will be doused with crap planes no one wants. DC-3's, although bad, were still decent enough for people to want secondhand, if not in the numbers that were there. So aside from prep work for Multi-worlds, and a new age/starter plane(maybe etc) are there going to be any other changes, eg new airports, or airports removed etc?
img]http://www.freewebs.com/originalsuntoucher/70s%20logo.jpg[/img]
Suntoucher Incorporated - Flying into bright lights since 1954.

Seattle

• Airline Senior Manager
  • Hello! Send me a PM!
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: December 19, 2007, 05:12:43 am

Today!!! No one told me :roll:
British Pan Airways (BPA)

Serving London Heathrow to You and the Rest of the World!

Fly with our lie-flat beds in first and business class on all longhaul planes!

~BPA, Relax, Enjoy, Fly.

Scandalian Airlines

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: December 19, 2007, 07:30:41 am
Well, since the reset is coming, and I had 19.5 billion in cash I bought 394 IL-18's, better to go with a bang :D
Still think it's a crap day to restart the round!
img]http://www.lsn.se/televisionset/ScandalianAnimated.gif[/img]
Your skyrocket to elsewhere

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: December 20, 2007, 01:23:08 am
Quote from: "suntoucher"
Actually it's a good idea I think. Enough time for the newer players to practise with the 1.5bil without dragging it too long. I think a good starter plane will be something someone wants to buy at -50% otherwise the secondhand plane market, and brokers, will be doused with crap planes no one wants. DC-3's, although bad, were still decent enough for people to want secondhand, if not in the numbers that were there. So aside from prep work for Multi-worlds, and a new age/starter plane(maybe etc) are there going to be any other changes, eg new airports, or airports removed etc?

Airports: a couple duplicates will be removed.  The rest filter in as they're submitted/found throughout an age [We don't hold out for a new age on these.  We don't care for that 'holdout' policy on trivial stuff like this]

Aircraft: Thanks to dktc, a lot of planes have been added recently, some appearing in this age and some not.  I'm sure there will be new aircraft regardless, however they will filter through naturally as time progresses just as they always have.  [no special holdouts here either]

Other Changes: There will be a flurry of modifications designed to slow the game down.  This will range from a few new added expenses to the LF page, to recalculated prices for aircraft [including a potential inflation adjustment of up to around 5%], Updating some fuel usage numbers that have gotten out of whack as data was modified on the aircraft.  Possibly the most noticable may be a revamp to how delivery time is calculated for aircraft [for some planes, they'll come in sooner, others will take longer.  On average the aircraft database will take 2.6 RT days to deliver,up from 1.8].  Theres one or two more things I hope to finish,but won't mention in case i cannot get them done in time [sorry, i's can only promise and do so much].  Besides that, there will be generally unnoticable backend changes [hopefully completely unnoticable, but i'm betting someone will find a bug or two with it].
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

killian320

• Airline Operative
  • Killiarney :P
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: December 20, 2007, 12:50:41 pm
1000 POST IN THIS SECTION WOOO!!

Oh, and well done on the multiworld updates!!

kkmh

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: December 20, 2007, 01:28:32 pm
After reset will veryone start with 1.5 bil :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk