Airline Mogul Forum

Do you prefer old or new?

Poll

Do you prefer the old interface and no private world or current game?

I like private worlds but prefer the old menus
I liked the old game
I like it just the way it is
I like the new menus but I don't like private worlds

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 08:44:54 am
You do know that nobody is forcing you to join a private world? If you don't like them, you don't have to support them. They are there for those that choose to create and use them.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

Obmit

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 08:50:07 am
Who said we were being forced?
Skywest PW1217

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: January 13, 2009, 08:53:38 am
Who said we were being forced?

What I am saying is that if you don't like them, you don't have to use them.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

brotonee

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: January 16, 2009, 09:23:01 am
Personally, I liked the first redesign after the pink - when the site first became green, but before the new menus I guess.
I actually stopped playing the game due to a lack of time, but now I have started playing again. To be honest, I like MultiWorlds, but I liked it more before private worlds. There are too many worlds now and not enough players, and it just doesn't seem to be as much fun. MultiWorlds seemed to be the best of both worlds (excuse the pun).
6: Koruconnect - NZM - Australasia - Sky World Global Alliance - No longer operational
W8: Bluebird - DJI - Australasia
Global AM ID: 8834

Aerobat

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: January 17, 2009, 12:14:28 pm
I agree with most here and think that AM was better with only public games it was quote "like a community".The forum talk was much better ,the airline reports where good to read because u could relate to them and check them out and all.i wont lie I was looking forward to PW and like the fact there is more variety with aircraft,years and more choice to base in a large airport which i didn't dare do in the old AM. But im in a world with 50+ people and i like the setting and the airport i'm based ay but things like alliances and teamwork with other airlines doesnt come into plane as much , because everyone is so relaxed and not worrying about competition and making a profit.

AeroBat  :lol:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk