Airline Mogul Forum

Lease

SkyKing

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
on: November 19, 2008, 07:59:30 am

I'm sure there is an easy and obvious explanation somewhere about leasing but after doing a bit of search I couldn't find my answer so bare with me. :lol:

I've tried to lease a plane or two but everytime I complete my purchase, I never see the plane added as apart of my fleet.  Is there a waiting period involved or does the purchase happen as soon as click the button.

This pertains to the public world #129. Additionally, my airline is relatively new if that matters.

--- Thanks

Chavaquiah

• Airline Supervisor
  • E outra vez conquistaremos a Distância
    • View Profile
    • SkyPact-Concept Alliance
Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 09:43:11 am
You should see the plane in your fleet as soon as you complete the lease agreement. There's no waiting period.

You're probably not completing the lease, though. After you click the "Lease" link you're taken to a screen where you can see more details for the plane. There, you have to press the button labeled "Lease aircraft". Are you doing it this way?

If you're sure you confirmed the contracts, go to Operation department and see if the money was deduced from your account.

tushardhoot1

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 07:56:46 pm
I've had the problem where if I try to lease more than 1 plane at once by selecting them and then clicking lease, it never happens.

Maybe that's it?

SkyKing

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 07:59:37 am

Thanks guys.... must of been a bug in the game because now the visual set up is a touch different and this time around I was able to lease an aircraft  :D .

Go figure... now that I am able to lease an aircraft the list of 60 or so aircraft is now only at 3 !!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk