Airline Mogul Forum

Regarding the use of the Airline Mogul logo

INI Airlines

• Airline Operative
  • Call me David.
    • View Profile
    • INI Airlines Website Link
on: September 11, 2008, 10:31:00 pm
I've received a message from one of the admin about the Airline Mogul logo on my photoshop files.

I understand according to the rules, you are not allowed to use the logo, but I think the rule should be more clear on how we're able to use it.

For example, I used the Airline Mogul logo on this file to show that INI is a member of the Airline Mogul game and to prevent people to steal my file and use it on other sites.

I've even added a website link so if anyone steals the file, they could go to your website and try your game.

Now if I used the Airline Mogul logo and added "INI Airlines" on it, that would be copyright infringement.

Please, let's get this straightened out. Don't ban me.  :'( :)

« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 10:34:57 pm by INI Airlines »

Served [W6] Looking forward for [W13]

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 10:47:22 pm
I understand according to the rules, you are not allowed to use the logo, but I think the rule should be more clear on how we're able to use it.

Thats the whole point of the rule, your not allowed to use the logo, its not supposed to say when you can use the logo, as that would mean we would have a rule stating you can use the logo under X Conditions.

The problem is that when people see the AM logo, they automatically think that the person with that logo is an AM Staff member.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

INI Airlines

• Airline Operative
  • Call me David.
    • View Profile
    • INI Airlines Website Link
Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 10:49:13 pm
I see. Oh well, I'll take the pics off then.

Served [W6] Looking forward for [W13]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk