Airline Mogul Forum

Route Editing Scripts

zkvac · 23 · 4013

strangr

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: September 21, 2008, 07:08:27 am
there really is no strategy in route editing anyway.

People find what the nearest competitor has in same aircraft and beat them by $1. How is that strategy. If only the game was able to restrict people to maximum route edits per day, or a certain percentage of difference between other competitors.

Ben175

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: September 21, 2008, 09:29:52 am
I've just given up editing routes and only edit my long haul and if my flights go below 50% load factor.

It amazes me how people can say route editing is a fun part of the game.  :roll:

Air Elbonia

• Administrator
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: September 22, 2008, 11:44:35 pm
I'm still waiting on some final feedback from the beta testers in hopes that the bugs are wrung out of the mass edit script.  this should hopefully help reduce some of the difficulty in managing the masses of routes.
Air Elbonia, First in Time Travel since 2073!  (AEB ID in Game: 333)

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: September 23, 2008, 09:36:31 am
I'm still waiting on some final feedback from the beta testers in hopes that the bugs are wrung out of the mass edit script.  this should hopefully help reduce some of the difficulty in managing the masses of routes.

but how will that help on editing unique routes where some of the LF's are 60-30%? thats what i've always thought of - you edit all the routes but still loose out on the routes which have 100% LF and have a profit for eg of 50k

zkvac

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • granturismoworld.piczo.com
Reply #19 on: September 23, 2008, 09:39:40 am
I'm guessing you'll be able to tick which routes you want to edit and choose how much you want to reduce price by (in %)?
Public World #2119 - VincentAir (Australasia)

iranair777

• Brokers
  • Airline Senior Manager
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: September 23, 2008, 06:42:07 pm
I'm guessing you'll be able to tick which routes you want to edit and choose how much you want to reduce price by (in %)?

no its all of them together

StephenM

• Administrator
  • Airline Board Member
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: September 23, 2008, 06:49:23 pm

Yes you tick what routes you want to edit, but all of those ticked routes are edited by a single percentage. So you can just uncheck the ones you don't want to be edited by that %.
Stephen Murphy
Airline Mogul Chief Developer

zkvac

• Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
    • granturismoworld.piczo.com
Reply #22 on: September 27, 2008, 11:33:51 pm
That's what I meant. Sounds good.
Public World #2119 - VincentAir (Australasia)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk