------

Cheung Airlines

• Brokers
  • Airline Supervisor
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: August 28, 2008, 03:07:13 pm
Low FPS in FSX makes me angry.

Absolutely yes. :-*

And My Dash-7 (on FSX) cant go faster than 10kts once its turbines are turned off.

And it wont go anywhere after I used the slew function.

It often pissed me off.  :'(

My ID: |||||||||  - ||||||||||||||||
             A M ID:  1  02 5   2    (0)

LOT 737-300

• Airline Operative
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: August 30, 2008, 01:48:47 am
I know one in FS9 that we all might have experienced from time to time.

Kamikaze AI, once on approach into KMIA with my AN-24RV (great plane, I recommend it, though it takes a bit of learning to get it working properly), I had a American Pacific 734 rear end me about 1000ft off the ground.

Low FPS in FSX makes me angry.
Well, thats one downside to FSX, as well as that stupid CD Key thing. I hear that you can only install it twice, then after that, you have to call MS to reset it for you or something like that.

Caravelle without Reverse thrust
What version of the aircraft is it? If it is anything built before the VI-R (VI-N, III, I, IA) then it  doesn't have it. Otherwise, there is a way to fix this by going into one of the aircraft's config file (should be called "Aircraft"). From there, all you have to do is go down to the line that says "reverser_available=0" and in your case replace that "0" with a "1". It should be in the section that says "[TurbineEngineData]", if it is not there, then go into that section and add in reverser_available=1, and that should be enough to fix that little problem.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk